Tesselaar

Teas was good but for me Plummer was mom by a mile.

Had worries about his height at cb but he's not going to get a much more physical test than he did today against Sutton and co. Think we have A wee gem for a year

i'd agree plummer is a gem,he maybe needs to learn about cheating diving cnuts like sutton though

Teas was good but for me Plummer was mom by a mile.

Had worries about his height at cb but he's not going to get a much more physical test than he did today against Sutton and co. Think we have A wee gem for a year

I take back all of my "mehs" about Tess. He was absolutely phenomenal today. Great re-signing....

I take back all of my "mehs" about Tess. He was absolutely phenomenal today. Great re-signing....

I have to concur.

I too was unsure about the re-signing of him. Though it was more to do with financial constraints and CH situation.

He did make me feel more assured with his positional sense though.

I have to concur.

I too was unsure about the re-signing of him. Though it was more to do with financial constraints and CH situation.

He did make me feel more assured with his positional sense though.

Totally agree and happy to eat humble pie.

Like Tess but with Kelly and Plummer playing LB pre season it did seem an odd signing.

With Plummer looking so assured in the centre and Tess' s experience and positional play, wo looked so much more solid and young Kelly can learn from him.