Cheesy Out For 6 Weeks

Don't particularly rate McAusland, but the fact that he's injured is not good news, given that we don't have any other experienced CH's in our ranks,other than Goodwin, who has obviously played there.

Certainly adds credence to the Cian Bolger rumours, although TC may well be tempted to go for a more experienced option.

Edited by FTOF

Thank god...

You mate are out of order. No matter Mark's limitations, he gives 100% and loves the club. The lad is injured and we should support any injured player and not, as you are doing, firing cheap shots and coming over as a bitter and sad person. Your vitriole will not lead to TC getting rid of Cheesy. In fact, I will leave the judgement of how good Cheesy is to the manager who I am sure is a better judge. If you want to see a class centre half or central defender then go to the Etihad instead.

Edited by nedflanders123

Thank god...

Everyone on here is entitled to an opinion and the site is loosely moderated but FFS this is bang out of order.

Celebrating one of our own getting injured is pathetic.

Edit to add - user has been banned, no need to report the post any more. 3rd warning for him so he's out the door.

Edited by davidg

Perhaps an opportunity for Naismith to make his mark at centre half with Williams at right back.

However, Naismith now seems to be our only fit out and out centre half so I think we need to get someone else in.

I liked the fact we had 2 big guys in defence in Naismith & McAusland so this is a loss.

Makes the search for another SPL centre back even more important.

And to the posters who berate Cheesy - be careful what you wish for!

That will please a lot of the posters on here, I think its a nightmare

The use of a Saints player's injury to try and point score on fellow Saints fans is out of order.

Perhaps an opportunity for Naismith to make his mark at centre half with Williams at right back.

However, Naismith now seems to be our only fit out and out centre half so I think we need to get someone else in.

I liked the fact we had 2 big guys in defence in Naismith & McAusland so this is a loss.

Williams looks like a better CH than Naismith IMO.

This is bad bad news but also good news at the same time. We all know that some people like marc and some people dont, but this is not what I mean about it being good news he is injured, I think he is our best CH at the club but him being injured gives youth or someone else to come in and impress and hold that position on there own and let cheesey fight for his place in the team when he recovers.

Ps hurry back marc

This is very disappointing news as Marc has improved every season since returning to the club and will be badly missed. I have really grown to like Marc as a player and despair at the abuse he continually receives at games and on here.

Hopefully he won't be out for anymore than 6 weeks.

The use of a Saints player's injury to try and point score on fellow Saints fans is out of order.

Haha - I'd like to take this opportunity to bite at your ridiculous post

Where/ why and how pointing out to the few negative imbeciles who continually berate one of our own can be viewed as points scoring is laughable

Normally I enjoy your posts as it's clear you are a wind up merchant - but sometimes I think you are just a sad keyboard warrior

Keep up the good work!