Aberdeen Game Cancelled

ah well half empty bus from the tile then and i suspect "bus sharing" will be to the fore,the buses will lose cash through this. i will not be travelling to aberdeen on a tuesday night for a league game, one of the best away days ruined by the clubs - no thought for fans and now will be the second last of 5 games in a 16 day period, ffs how is that less congested than the last game, a complete shambles from those involved in rearranging this game.

St. Mirren are to blame for this crap. Agreeing to put game back as Cheesy was injured!!!!!!!!

Tuesday night, 2 buses rather than 4. No atmosphere and working next morning at 5.00.f**k you Gilmour

A lot of anger being displayed due to one game of football being re-arranged.unsure.png

I can't imagine it would be a game that would be remotely enjoyable to attend, given our record up there and the fact that we're absolute gash.

Still, each to their own.

Edited by FTOF

A lot of anger being displayed due to one game of football being re-arranged.unsure.png

I can't imagine it would be a game that would be remotely enjoyable to attend, given our record up there and the fact that we're absolute gash.

Still, each to their own.

always enjoy a trip to aberdeen on a saturday,good chat on the bus,a few beers in stonehaven,watch the game,back to paisley around 8.30 another beer or 2 a curry and home,great day out,beats sitting about the house or standing outside shops waiting for her indoors coming back out, still each to their own

I would imagine most people have the wit to find other things to do other than sit about the house or to go shopping with their wives. Whatever it is they could do beats at least 6 hours travelling on the most precious day of their week.

ok so you dont like going to away games,fair enough - but some of us do,it's the only day of the week i get to see all my mates and have a good laugh together, i do other things on other days of the week and like it that way,but thats just me enjoying myself and varying my activities.my main point is i work monday to friday and would need to take time off work to go to aberdeen midweek at night,and i am moaning about losing one of the activities i look forward to