Big Inaccessibility Today....

bluto

From about Noon, till just after 16.00 for me.

It was timed weirdly and awfully. I'd just done a system update on my iPad and this Forum was no longer accessible due to Database problems.

"If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here".

Well the page clicking didnae work.... Was sure it was MY fault... Or Apple's....

Then saw it was the same problem - on my PC.

That's when I took succour in the thought that faraway wisnae getting his b+w army fix and would be going mental(er). :)

There's always a silver lining.

Edited by bluto

From about Noon, till just after 16.00 for me.

It was timed weirdly and awfully. I'd just done a system update on my iPad and this Forum was no longer accessible due to Database problems.

"If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here".

Well the page clicking didnae work.... Was sure it was MY fault... Or Apple's....

Then saw it was the same problem - on my PC.

That's when I took succour in the thought that faraway wisnae getting his b+w army fix and would be going mental(er). smile.png

There's always a silver lining.

It was a hint.........................................rolleyes.gif