Newco

Tommy

Ibrox was getting used for the Commenwealth (rugby 7's) so the game is called off (re-arraneged) . Nothing untoward about it

I was under the impression they were draw to play Queen Park away in the league cup. (Being played at Airdrie) Was it not their game against Hibs at home in the diddy cup that was put back due to the games ?

I was under the impression they were draw to play Queen Park away in the league cup. (Being played at Airdrie) Was it not their game against Hibs at home in the diddy cup that was put back due to the games ?

Not sure, I was told that it was because of the Commonwealth games, that was from a few Rangers fans that I know and people working in some way at the games

New club, same old referees! Truly dreadful decision to send off the boy Handling. Surprise surprise!

Hibs by far the better team, so ref steps in

Yeah, that was my take on it too. Rangers started well, but when Hibs finally settled they played all the nice football and looked by far the better team even if they looked a bit toothless in the final third. The officials made a few dubious decisions - the sending off being the worst of the lot I reckon.