Radio Clyde Superscoreboard

shull

Really haven't listened to it for years

Radio Old Scum going over the same shite for nearly 2 hours with the odd question from any other team

Far better when Richard Park and Jimmy Sanderson where on it

They covered games outside the old scum unheard of now

Summed up last season when a question about St Mirren came up and no one on the panel could answer it as they hadn't seen any games involving St Mirren

Pile of wanky pish

shull, on 04 Aug 2014 - 09:34, said:shull, on 04 Aug 2014 - 09:34, said:shull, on 04 Aug 2014 - 09:34, said:

Phone in starts again tonight at 6pm.

The theme music is my all time favourite

Aye fùckin caller!!! you've still no answered my question from yesterday bangin.gif ya sneaky swine, that has been filed and will be quoted when the time is right.

Edited by murray street

My pal Danny phoned in to ask 'Why is it Frank Mcgarvey does not work as hard when we play against Celtic ?' Jimmy went into meltdown biggrin.png

Phoned in to ask about the chances of Iain Ferguson getting into the Scotland squad only for wee Jimmy to go on for 10 minutes about Derek Fergusonbangin.gif

Still thought he was great though.

Jimmy Sanderson "Where you actually at the game today caller?"

He used to annoy me with that question........................same answer, naw! rolleyes.gif

Always remember the sketch on Only an Excuse - "Naw, I was at my wife's funeral", Jimmy "Surely you could have made the 2nd Half" lol.gif

My pal Danny phoned in to ask 'Why is it Frank Mcgarvey does not work as hard when we play against Celtic ?' Jimmy went into meltdown biggrin.png

How very dare you! Although I remember a quote from Frank when he signed for Celtic from Liverpool saying 'I bet my good mate Tony Fitzpatrick is green with envy'. Promise that's true.

I once left a game at Love Street long after the game had finished, only to find Jimmy Sanderson peering under the bonnet of his car( I seem to remember it was a silver Merc) with a sad look on his face. He had been unable to get the car to start and obviously had not a clue what the problem was. When he sat in the car and tried to turn over the engine it was obvious that his battery was flat as a pancake. A quick look under the bonnet told me that his battery terminals were corroded. It was clear that servicing of his car was very low on his list of priorities. I cleaned the terminals, got the car started by using jump leads, advised him to get his car serviced and he drove away.

I once left a game at Love Street long after the game had finished, only to find Jimmy Sanderson peering under the bonnet of his car( I seem to remember it was a silver Merc) with a sad look on his face. He had been unable to get the car to start and obviously had not a clue what the problem was. When he sat in the car and tried to turn over the engine it was obvious that his battery was flat as a pancake. A quick look under the bonnet told me that his battery terminals were corroded. It was clear that servicing of his car was very low on his list of priorities. I cleaned the terminals, got the car started by using jump leads, advised him to get his car serviced and he drove away.

I bet you've dined out on that pearler ever since?

Car wouldn't start

Fixed it

Car started....

It's amazing the Sanderson moments that stick in my mind;

He used to ask the question "are you accusing me of mendacity?" Knowing full well that the no-one, including the caller, had a clue what he was talking about.

He always went on about how he wouldn't "pussy foot around the issue or use an ointment of words".

I remember we'd just beaten Rangers 2-1 in the early eighties (we were bloody good and they were totally pishthumbup2.gif), and a Rangers fans phoned in to moan. He said something along the lines of "Rangers shouldn't be getting beaten by the likes of St Mirren" and the bold James absolutely slaughtered him for looking down on St Mirren.

That being said, I've not listened for years due to their fondness for unapologetically obsessing on two horrific clubs.

Bead rattlers?

FFS let's keep this forum free of shite like that.

Plenty of other forums for you to express your bigotry.

Away and raffle your doughnut. Im half bead-rattler myself, and a friend from that side of the divide coined the phrase. so many folk are far too fecking keen to take exception to things that folk say. Take a seat and calm yourself eh?

Away and raffle your doughnut. Im half bead-rattler myself, and a friend from that side of the divide coined the phrase. so many folk are far too fecking keen to take exception to things that folk say. Take a seat and calm yourself eh?

Oh dear................................Neanderthal man is alive and pretty unaware it's 2014.