Radio Clyde Superscoreboard

shull

I used to avoid Clyde after they lost the rights to live updates and commentary but in recent years it has been actually quite good with a fair amount of saints chat on it. And that them tune makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when battering along the motorway heading to an away game. It fills me with excitement and hope which is generally extinguished within an hour or so. Clyde are decent

I used to avoid Clyde after they lost the rights to live updates and commentary but in recent years it has been actually quite good with a fair amount of saints chat on it. And that them tune makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when battering along the motorway heading to an away game. It fills me with excitement and hope which is generally extinguished within an hour or so. Clyde are decent

There are two regular Saints Fans who are excellent when they're on.

JOHN FROM EAST KILBRIDE

BIG BRENDAN

• 11 months later...

Phone in starts again tonight at 6pm.

The theme music is my all time favourite

It started back tonight.

Unfortunately they have jazzed up and totally f*cked up the Original Tune ( above )

F*CKING RUINED !!! thumbdown.gif

Saints Fan called Peter was on the Phone In earlier.

He was talking about St Mirren and he seemed very depressed.

Possibly Peter Hamilton ?? who I knew many years ago. Peter was the guy Andy Millen tried to get at after a reserve game at Love Street cloud9.gif just as the final whistle went. Peter did tend to moan a lot at Love Street......

Saints Fan called Peter was on the Phone In earlier.

He was talking about St Mirren and he seemed very depressed.

My mate Ped phoned up for a moan a couple of seasons ago, he received a call from SG the following day. Radio Clyde had given his number to him which was pretty poor.

It's good we have a chairman who is approachable and will speak directly to anybuddie but Radio Clyde shouldn't have passed on his telephone details.