St Mirren V Hamilton Academical - Wed 13Th 7:45 Ko

TopCat

Fancy us to win tomorrow night, I would be surprised if he didnt go with Caldwell upfront against the accies defence, they dont seem to be able to complete a back pass, so a wee bit of pace could help target that weakness. I would personally bring in Brown for Goody. Apart from those two changes, would be difficult to see what else would be change. The team played very well on Saturday, even when we went down to 10 men, we were still the better team.

Saints 3 - 1 Accies

Kello

Naismith Cheesy Plummer Tesselar

McGinn Brown

Marwood McLean Wylde

Caldwell

Edited by Fitzy87

Fancy us to win tomorrow night, I would be surprised if he didnt go with Caldwell upfront against the accies defence, they dont seem to be able to complete a back pass, so a wee bit of pace could help target that weakness. I would personally bring in Brown for Goody. Apart from those two changes, would be difficult to see what else would be change. The team played very well on Saturday, even when we went down to 10 men, we were still the better team.

Saints 3 - 1 Accies

Kello

Naismith Cheesy Plummer Tesselar

McGinn Brown

Marwood McLean Wylde

Caldwell

Could you post all the players salary next to the names please? 1eye.gif

First time posting, after being a long time reader.
Looking forward to the game. Was at the Motherwell game, and like a lot of others feel we deserved more out of it. Simply a lack of sharpness from the forwards, which will come with game time.
Fancy us to win 2-1 tonight, Marwood and McLean, with Imrie scoring for them!
COYS

Has to be Teale... best option and we need the experience.

With Teale on one wing and Wylde on the other it could be some match!

That would require a change in shape though, need someone in the Goody role supporting Mcginn and Mclean. Tess is probably the best bet to play there as someone suggested earlier.

That would require a change in shape though, need someone in the Goody role supporting Mcginn and Mclean. Tess is probably the best bet to play there as someone suggested earlier.

I think we should be flexible and able to adapt.

Straight 442 tonight with accent on fast movement and attack.

Not sure we need a holding midfielder tonight.

I think we should be flexible and able to adapt.

Straight 442 tonight with accent on fast movement and attack.

Not sure we need a holding midfielder tonight.

Agree.

Keep the Accies full backs pinned in their own area with Wylde and Teale on the wings getting forward all the time. Ball and Marwood hopefully get the breaks they didn't get on Saturday and start banging them in.

If the back four remain tight we don't need a sitting midfielder, allowing McGinn and McLean to have free range in the middle.