St Mirren V Hamilton Academical - Wed 13Th 7:45 Ko

TopCat

Think we would be better to keep the same shape as Saturday and not change to the 442, I'd be inclined to drop McGinn into Goodwins role and put Teale into the line up, only worry about that is how much McGinn likes to go forward we could get exposed.

Already though you can see the squad looks thin with a couple of players out, great that Drury is coming in, hopefully add 1 more in the next week.

If we just go right at them from the off we will win the game, if it's played at a half arsed paced then we will struggle to break them down, there are a stuffy side who won't give much away when they have numbers behind the ball.

COYS

Has to be Teale... best option and we need the experience.

With Teale on one wing and Wylde on the other it could be some match!

All based on the assumption that this line up has some goals in it.

Not saying that we don't have that, just that it has to be proven tonight. If we fail to be convincing winners then I'm afraid the rest of the league will come to play us with a lot of confidence

Result more important than performance tonight. Need to build some confidence.

Get the feeling that TC will try to have more continuity in selection than Danny, so probably just the one enforced change.

Surprised to see Tess being mooted for the Goodwin position. Where has that come from? Played there for Killie?

All based on the assumption that this line up has some goals in it.

Not saying that we don't have that, just that it has to be proven tonight. If we fail to be convincing winners then I'm afraid the rest of the league will come to play us with a lot of confidence

Ball showed preseason and last season that he knows where the net is. Marwood looked as if he will cause any defence problems with his pace and movement.

Wylde has shown he can score and although his final ball let him down on Saturday, I'm sure that wont last.

Teale can torture any defence on his dsy so yes, i believe this team has goals in it.

Ball showed preseason and last season that he knows where the net is. Marwood looked as if he will cause any defence problems with his pace and movement.

Wylde has shown he can score and although his final ball let him down on Saturday, I'm sure that wont last.

Teale can torture any defence on his dsy so yes, i believe this team has goals in it.

Ball knows where the net is, Marwood will cause any defence problems, Wylde has shown he can score, Teale can torture any defence, and can I add that Caldwell has shown up well so far too.

Yet we played pretty well... and lost 1-0 to a Motherwell team with four first teamers missing and two new signings still to come in.

Hmm. Anyone know the name of the gypsy that cursed us? Good.... gie' them a kicking and tell them to get back to Greenock.

OK, I've obviously missed something along the way.............where did Adam Brown come oot o' ?

Signed for us from the green bigots a couple of years ago, because he thought he'd a better chance of getting 1st team football.

Imagine McGinn will play Goodwin's role, with McLean moving into the middle and Brown on the right.