St Mirren V Hamilton Academical - Wed 13Th 7:45 Ko

TopCat

Just wait until all the deluded 'we accept any pish' brigade get a hold of this thread.

f**king shite, and no mistake. Not good enough. If I hear them saying one more time on the radio just how much we're being outplayed I think I'll throw my laptop to f**k out the window.

Angry tonight.

Full time 0-2.

I don't feel like the scoreline was a fair reflection on the match, we should have lost by more.

We were awful. That's the worst home performance I've seen from us since we last lost at home to a bottom 6 side - last August at home to Thistle.

We never got going at all, couldn't get the ball in the middle of the park and just couldn't create anything. A bad day at the office all round.

Certainly not pushing the panic button yet. Without wanting to make excuses, we were missing our two most senior players tonight (Goodwin and Thompson), and Wylde went off injured in the first half. Thommo and Goody will be back for the next match, thank goodness, we miss them both terribly.

10 day break now, time to sort it and regroup for our next game, Dundee at home.

I take back what I said about Goodwin being a liability we really needed him.

Totally not good enough tonight. Thankfully we have few weeks of August left, get some experience in.

Hope tommy gets hiss ass in gear reminds me of lennons first season with the Cowdenbeath signings. Not panicking yet but worried. Hamilton are like kille, aberdeen etc a physical side. We hid away.

Too much expectation on McLean and McGinn - need experience.

That has to be 1 of the worst games I've attended mid week in a long time, well and truly beat there, could of been 5 or 6 to Hamilton.

Lacking experience in that team big style, Plummer the only player who got pass marks.

Highlight of my night getting a KFC before I head back to Lochgilphead.