Scottish League Cup, 2nd Round

Venue: St Mirren Park, Paisley

Date: Tuesday 26th August 2014

Kick-off: 7:45pm

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

YOU ARE HERE: HOME / FAN ZONE / LEAGUE CUP TIE – TICKETS ON SALE
League Cup Tie – Tickets On Sale
AUGUST 13, 2014 BY ADMIN

Scottish-League-Cup-DGI-300x140.jpgTickets for St Mirren’s upcoming Scottish League Cup, 2nd Round tie against Dunfermline Athletic are now on sale from both the St Mirren Ticket Office and the Online Ticket Shop.

The ticket pricing and details are as follows:

St Mirren v Dunfermline Athletic
Scottish League Cup, 2nd Round
Venue: St Mirren Park, Paisley
Date: Tuesday 26th August 2014
Kick-off: 7:45pm

Season Tickets ARE NOT valid for this game. ( F*CKING BOO !! ) thumbdown.gif

Match is all ticket – tickets will be on sale (subject to availability) UNTIL KICK OFF.

Season Ticket holders will have until midnight on 23rd August to purchase their own seats. After that time the seats will all be released and sold on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.

Fans will also be able to buy tickets for this match on 23rd August up till 1:00pm but the Ticket Office will also open after that day’s match against Dundee to sell tickets for the cup tie.

Ticket Prices

Adult – £15
Over 65 – £10
Unemployed – £10
Student – £10
Juvenile (13 – 17) – £10
12 & Under – £5
12 & Under – £2 (Family Stand)

The St Mirren Ticket Office opening hours for the remainder of this week are as follows:

Wed, Aug 13th – 10:00am – 7:45pm (kick-off v Hamilton)
Thu, Aug 14th – 10:00am – 2:00pm
Fri, Aug 15th – 10:00am – 2:00pm
Sat, Aug 16th – CLOSED

St Mirren Ticket Office Tel: (0141) 840-6130

If Craig can't win this convincingly then he should consider his position

He's been at this gamelong enough, he should know where he is going

St Mirren should not be an experiment to find out if a geriatric journeyman coach can convert to football management

Lovely post. The third paragraph in particular is despicable and I wonder if the mods will consider it.

Better not lose this is the point!

More worried about this game than I am about the Dundee one. We can - as we always do - get ourselves out of a hole in the league.

We only get one chance in the cups.

Yep, I fully agree. I just expect Elvis will let us know that Dunfermline must be due to win some day...

This is a bonus game for the club as it's a home tie so can't understand why it's £15 for an adult, maximum should have been £10 and £5 for oap and students, I don't have a season ticket but I will be paying £25 on Saturday for me and the boy so can't afford another £20 on Tuesday for this, the club are pricing fans out of supporting the team

Giving this one a miss as I now have a regular commitment on a Tuesday evening (its dogging night in the Linwood Asda car park).

I'm a wee bit concerned that this cup tie is coming a bit early in our season when it seems we haven't quite clicked. How things go on Saturday (I will be at that one) will have a bearing, I suspect. Lose against Dundee, and heads might drop. A morale-boosting win, and I'd be confident of following it up in the cup tie.

Yeah I play 5's on a Tuesday and if the Hamilton game is anything to go by there will be more quality on show at my game! Likewise I will be there on Saturday using installment 2 of 19 in my yearly pay up front arrangement with my favourite team. And if we put on a decent show on Saturday I may well forego the 5's and throw another £15 at the cause!