St Mirren V Dunfermline League Cup 26/27 August

shull

Half time 0-1

The Tommy Craig disaster train continues unabated.

Dunfermline deservedly infront. Saints had a couple of chances - one in particular from Drury off the bar - but Dunfermline have been on top for long periods.

Thompson isn't near match fit, no idea why he has started. Long way back second half.

Edited by TopCat

Half time 0-1

The Tommy Craig disaster train continues unabated.

Dunfermline deservedly infront. Saints had a couple of chances - one in particular from Drury off the bar - but Dunfermline have been on top for long periods.

Thompson isn't near match fit, no idea why he has started. Long way back second half.

Suppose he'll only get match fit playing matches?

I'd have thought he would be given an hour or so.................................

Suppose he'll only get match fit playing matches?

I'd have thought he would be given an hour or so.................................

He can get match fit from making sub appearances.

Our best player has been Osbourne incidentally. McGinn in particular is having an utter nightmare, McLean isn't much better.

He can get match fit by playing from the start just as easy...................makes little difference.

Well it clearly does. Comes on for 30 minutes against tiring defenders his lack of sharpness isn't much of an issue as it is against fresh defenders.

Teale and Ball have been called from the half time warm up to go up the tunnel. Suspect we will be seeing them soon.

Well it clearly does. Comes on for 30 minutes against tiring defenders his lack of sharpness isn't much of an issue as it is against fresh defenders.

Teale and Ball have been called from the half time warm up to go up the tunnel. Suspect we will be seeing them soon.

Stop splitting hairs, it makes no real difference, next subject?

Stop splitting hairs, it makes no real difference, next subject?

It makes a big difference, I'm sure most managers would agree. Few bounce games, a couple of sub appearances and they players gets there....

Edit: the only manager on here is BillyG...ask him ;-)

Edited by aldo_j

It makes a big difference, I'm sure most managers would agree. Few bounce games, a couple of sub appearances and they players gets there....

Edit: the only manager on here is BillyG...ask him ;-)

Why would time on the pitch make any real difference?

Add the fact we can't score in a brothel, he must have felt he was ready and I'd assume that's why he was on from the start.

We're desperate, 0 goals in 3.5 games, figure it out.