Racism -

whydowebother

Seems you're a tad racist.

You focus on the "Asian looking" element, trying hard to soften it with ""ANY race" but, sorry, racist is pouring from your post.

Just my opinion you understand. bye1.gif

Just explaining these incidents, and have Asian friends/colleagues, and take offence that my post is, In your opinion, racist. Regardless of what race someone was who bumped into a woman and abused her on basis of race, tried to spit on someone, and ANY person of any origin saying that ANY women would be 'good to rape' is equally reprehensible. Its your opinion but It is not what I agree with, and if you feel my post is racist, please feel free to report it.

Just explaining these incidents, and have Asian friends/colleagues, and take offence that my post is, In your opinion, racist. Regardless of what race someone was who bumped into a woman and abused her on basis of race, tried to spit on someone, and ANY person of any origin saying that ANY women would be 'good to rape' is equally reprehensible. Its your opinion but It is not what I agree with, and if you feel my post is racist, please feel free to report it.

Nice climb down.

No need to report it, that's your problem, not mine.

Nice climb down.

No need to report it, that's your problem, not mine.

No climb down as there wasnt anything I had to climb down from, and no problem here either, Its just typical Faraway 'I dont agree with your opinion/what your saying, so will, in some manner or another take exception to it' posting. its what your known for and a bit sad and petty to be honest

We all make snap judgements of people within seconds of meeting them. That might be predicated upon social class, gender, race, profession, physical disability, etc.

We shouldn't feel guilty about making those snap judgements - that's a natural human reaction that has been around since our dawn. We judge people in order to consider them as a potential mate, threat, etc.

However, the problem comes when we vocalise these things and, as a result, begin to perpetuate a belief that ALL people of that colour, profession, etc. are set in the same mould. It's a battle we've got to face sadly. People judge us all in all kinds of ways. It's unfortunate, but it's a part of human existence.

That being said, if we then start saying vile or disparaging things to people with no control or justification, we can't rely on that as an excuse. We're just being an arse.

No climb down as there wasnt anything I had to climb down from, and no problem here either, Its just typical Faraway 'I dont agree with your opinion/what your saying, so will, in some manner or another take exception to it' posting. its what your known for and a bit sad and petty to be honest

Where did I say I didn't agree with your opinion?

I merely pointed out that your post came across as racist.

Read it again, if you can't see that then you're as sad as it sounds. bye1.gif

A very sad view right enough. 1eye.gif