Cheesy

I like Mark and hope he does well for us.

But am I the only one who thinks he should have done better at the Motherwell goal? No anticipation at all that the ball would be parried out and never really matched the run of the Motherwell player (who was on his toes).

I think he reacted quickly but the ball landed perfect for the Motherwell player, it was a tidy finish though. Kello should have pushed it to the side, bad luck for us the way the ball landed. Just one of they things. I think Goodwin could have done better to prevent the initial shot.

he played well today, i also heard today he is the highest paid player at smfc and is on £3k per week

He is , Hes on £3,000 a week, the hightest paid player at the club. Thommo on £2,500.

I thought it was a joke when i first heard it, but apparently, its completely true

Here is the only fact you need to know. He is NOT getting paid 3k per week. How do I know this? Because he told me!!! And Saint Paul i thought that at the time but watching it back he's followed the boy from the halfway line back into our box. The ball breaks out right into his path so i can't agree he never matched his run?

Do you honestly think a player is going to turn round and tell someone their wages? Of course not. He is the highest paid player at the club. If that has something to do with the fact his dad is on the board is another story.

He is , Hes on £3,000 a week, the hightest paid player at the club. Thommo on £2,500.

I thought it was a joke when i first heard it, but apparently, its completely true

Do you honestly think a player is going to turn round and tell someone their wages? Of course not. He is the highest paid player at the club. If that has something to do with the fact his dad is on the board is another story.

Please, help me....................I'm confused. blink.png

PS If you want to PM me, I'll tell you my salary, absolutely stupid money up here in Stonehaven. whistling.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Im giving information based on people i know who are in and around the club every single day, who are close to the player and have been for a number of years.

I know, for a fact, that you or your informants, are talking nonsense.

I don't post very often and this is the reason why.People come on here saying they heard this from someone or that from someone.This can cause resentment from players who might just believe these comments and does nothing to help the unity required for our team to prosper.I can assure you Marc is not the highest player at the club and that no-one is on £3000 a week.Now put this silly season shit to bed once and for all.

I'm also sick of reading pish about who is paid what - especially when certain posters try to use this as a stick to beat our players with. It is petty and small-minded, and almost certainly errant drivel I'm any event.

Get off McAusland's back and let him get on with playing. This shovelling of shite is absolutely dire chat and impresses no-one.

Edited by Drew

Cheesy is not on 3k a week, not even close to that.

He is not the highest paid player at the club either.

FACT.

Edited by davidg

It's none of our business what he's on or what Thomo's on its about how they perform on the park!

Last season it was he's not good enough he's only in the team because of his dad.

He was just as good as McGregor last season yet got ten times the abuse!

He has had a good pre season captained the team played well in the first game. So if you can't have a go at him about his perfomances start on his wages?

If we make top 6 3k for him and 2.5 for thomo sounds cheap compared to other clubs round about us and cheaper than Boyd at Kilmarnock last season!

NO I don't think he would tell "someone" what he's getting paid!! But I ain't someone and as someone else has already pointed out it's nobody's business what he gets paid!!! The whole dad point is boring so I won't even get involved with that. There's two or three people on here who know exactly what he gets because he's a mate and told us so let's leave it at that!!!