Adam Drury

linwood bud

Really hope we start supporting our new , current & loan players.

Really fed up hearing them slagged off.

If we as fans want better , then we should all give full support win/lose or draw.

New season , new start , COYS !

FAN of good results

SUPPORTER regardless of results

Edited by whydowebother

Sign him.

I have all his dad's records.

Then the Saints would really rock 'n roll.

As I sang at the Aberdeen Polis in the 70s when they wouldn't let us under the covered terracing when it was raining very heavily,

"Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick, Hit Me Slowly, Hit Me Quick, HIT ME, HIT ME"

Aye, the good auld days.

You haven't written anything that represents a prediction. Nothing there can come true. You can't even master the quote function. 1eye.gif

Must be tiresome swinging around on a rope all day.

My prediction, since you ask, is that the forwards signed from the Jules Verne leagues will not be good enough in the SPFL.

To the other who seems to think that because Craig is the manager and I`m not,he must know better, I would remind you he was also in charge last season and obviously agreed with the signings made by Lennon, which almost got us relegated.

Oh, and I will be going tonight to run the frog eyes over the new recruits.Hamilton are a bit of a bogey team for us so perhaps a draw would be a decent result.

Must be tiresome swinging around on a rope all day.

My prediction, since you ask, is that the forwards signed from the Jules Verne leagues will not be good enough in the SPFL.

To the other who seems to think that because Craig is the manager and I`m not,he must know better, I would remind you he was also in charge last season and obviously agreed with the signings made by Lennon, which almost got us relegated.

Oh, and I will be going tonight to run the frog eyes over the new recruits.Hamilton are a bit of a bogey team for us so perhaps a draw would be a decent result.

How, might I ask, do you quantify "not being good enough" as I'm sure you'll squirm you way out of ANY performances from our players? whistling.gif

I do like your posts, they make me laugh. 1eye.gif

Must be tiresome swinging around on a rope all day.My prediction, since you ask, is that the forwards signed from the Jules Verne leagues will not be good enough in the SPFL.To the other who seems to think that because Craig is the manager and I`m not,he must know better, I would remind you he was also in charge last season and obviously agreed with the signings made by Lennon, which almost got us relegated.Oh, and I will be going tonight to run the frog eyes over the new recruits.Hamilton are a bit of a bogey team for us so perhaps a draw would be a decent result.

Billy McKay did hee haw in the lower leagues but has flourished up here. Also, how do you know how much influence or decision making was made by Tommy. Remember he was nit the manager so how was he in charge?

At least give the new guys more than 1 competitive match before judging them. I think they deserve our full support when playing in stripes. KTF.

How long does it take to suss out a good player, or a dud? It was craig who signed these players and I think it shows great disrespect to our game here (and to Saints fans)that he thinks signing non league players from another country will be good enough for our top division. I wont accept the nonsense about our budget being low, theres still no excuse for these kind of signings.

It just confirms what everyone has suspected, the club is being run on the cheap. We scraped by last term due to a team being handicapped, but two will be relegated for certain this time, and all the other teams seem to have recruited better than us, including manager-wise.

Its not too early to be seriously questioning Craig (he at least had the decency to admit we were rubbish on radio last night), as most know he should have left along with Lennon but for the boards penny pinching.

Is it a coincidence that after two games we are glad of a blank weekend as this team would have been tanked by Aberdeen away up there ? If we lose the next game against Dundee there will be hell to pay.

How long does it take to suss out a good player, or a dud? It was craig who signed these players and I think it shows great disrespect to our game here (and to Saints fans)that he thinks signing non league players from another country will be good enough for our top division. I wont accept the nonsense about our budget being low, theres still no excuse for these kind of signings.

It just confirms what everyone has suspected, the club is being run on the cheap. We scraped by last term due to a team being handicapped, but two will be relegated for certain this time, and all the other teams seem to have recruited better than us, including manager-wise.

Its not too early to be seriously questioning Craig (he at least had the decency to admit we were rubbish on radio last night), as most know he should have left along with Lennon but for the boards penny pinching.

Is it a coincidence that after two games we are glad of a blank weekend as this team would have been tanked by Aberdeen away up there ? If we lose the next game against Dundee there will be hell to pay.

Did we? Even without hearts points deduction we were 2 places clear.

7 Ross County - 40 pts

8 St. Mirren - 39 pts

9 Kilmarnock - 39 pts

10 Partick Thistle - 38 pts

11 Hibernian - 35 pts

12 Heart - 23 pts

Edited by irvine_buddie

Speak for yourself.

If I was the boy Drury I would not go anywhere near us .

I seem to recall seeing a player making a right ricket for Celtic v Hibs that cost the game. That player was a Mr H Larsson. Wonder what happened to him?

My point is that every team has a bad day at the office. If Adam decided on one match then personally he can stay down South and play reserve football. I have no doubt he will have seen our performance on Saturday.

I seem to recall seeing a player making a right ricket for Celtic v Hibs that cost the game. That player was a Mr H Larsson. Wonder what happened to him?

My point is that every team has a bad day at the office. If Adam decided on one match then personally he can stay down South and play reserve football. I have no doubt he will have seen our performance on Saturday.

You seem to have a real fetish for elvis. blink.png

You seem surprised he's a twat yet you try to explain things in far too many syllables.

He's thick as mince, ignore him. wink.png