Adam Drury

linwood bud

You are another one who contributes nothing but picks holes in others posts if you dont agree with them.

I take it you are not of the opinion that we are going backwards ? Not that I value what you say anyway.

You're the one that's making the assumptions. I'm the one who disagree with some of them. It called free speech. That's the bases of a forum.

Adam Drury only arrived last night for the game and to have a look around our facilities. It's far from a done deal. Lets hope he likes the set up and agrees to sign.

He'll sign, it is pretty much a done deal.

Edited by davidg

Im really not bothered about Dury I would rather we finally sort out the centre of defence first than sign another young loan player!

Plumber played well against Motherwell and poor against Hamilton. That's the problem with loan signings you get top quality young player's with potential but with the exception of Dumnet and Isma rarely get consistency!

I think we need a proper experienced central defender and have done for over 5 years now!

I am not against signing another loan player especially when they are versatile and can play plenty of positions across the midfeild but if we can sign a experienced Cb that will gain us more points and solve a problem that has needed addressed way back to the McPherson era!

Im really not bothered about Dury I would rather we finally sort out the centre of defence first than sign another young loan player!

Plumber played well against Motherwell and poor against Hamilton. That's the problem with loan signings you get top quality young player's with potential but with the exception of Dumnet and Isma rarely get consistency!

I think we need a proper experienced central defender and have done for over 5 years now!

I am not against signing another loan player especially when they are versatile and can play plenty of positions across the midfeild but if we can sign a experienced Cb that will gain us more points and solve a problem that has needed addressed way back to the McPherson era!

You thought Plummer was poor against Hamilton? He was one of the few on the park to get pass marks...he strolled through the game and looked a class above the rest of the team! I almost felt the need to personally apologise to him! Were you at the match?

Also...Isma? Consistent? The guy gained legendary status for a few huge performances and a few massive goals and I'll alway be grateful to him for that, but let's be honest, he looked pretty uninterested a lot of the time. A great player but never consistent...

as for Isma wasn't going to include him as a consistent player. Then when you think how many games he played how many goals he scored in his SIX MONTHS at the club I think again yes he was consistent!!

Think how many games he just didn't turn up in, then have a look at a dictionary definition of consistent.

At his best Isma was sensational against SPL teams. At his worst e.g. Hearts at Tynecastle it was like playing with a man short.

A great signing for us but definitely not consistent.