Adam Drury

linwood bud

I thought Plumber was poor compared first game against Motherwell yes!

And yes I was at both games!

Never seen him against the well but against accies he looked the only player with a clue. One dodgy pass at the end of the 1st half where he put the accies player through on goal but that aside I think he looks a really good young player. In fact if we had another decent centreback (or 2) I think he would be the defensive midfielder we need.

Never seen him against the well but against accies he looked the only player with a clue. One dodgy pass at the end of the 1st half where he put the accies player through on goal but that aside I think he looks a really good young player. In fact if we had another decent centreback (or 2) I think he would be the defensive midfielder we need.

I thought the team played shite the other night!

Plumber was the best player in a St.mirren strip the other night but don't think he played as well as he did against Motherwell.

I think when I said poor I was a bit harsh on him and ok was more Acurate!

Against Motherwell I thought he was

outstanding. He never gave John Sutton a look in! his passing and control was spot on. He was very comfortable with the ball and good in the air despite the fact he was quite a bit smaller than Sutton.

I can also see why you think he could play defensive midfeild roll because from what I have seen in both games his passing and reading of the game are his best attributes.

Edited by leolovesstmfc

Plumber was the best player in a St.mirren strip the other night but don't think he played as well as he did against Motherwell.

Against Motherwell I thought he was

outstanding. He never gave John Sutton a look in! his passing and control was spot on. He was very comfortable with the ball and good in the air despite the fact he was quite a bit smaller than Sutton.

I can also see why you think he could play defensive midfeild roll because from what I have seen in both games his passing and reading of the game are his best attributes.

...yeah, I heard that rumour about Adam drury aswell! :/

I wish to f**k you were more accurate with the spelling of Plummer's name.......................................................