Other Teams You Support...

esaciar

I only support St Mirren really, but have soft spots for Johnstone Burgh (local team) and Torquay United (family down there). I did like Man U, but that was mainly due to the St Mirren and Alex Ferguson connection. Since he left haven't been that arsed about them.

For other sports... I've always been a big San Francisco 49ers fan for NFL, San Antonio Spurs for NBA and I've been to a few Clan games so would need to say Braehead Clan for the ice hockey.

Edited by TopCat

I too only support the Buds but other results I look for are..........

Crewe.....dating back to 70s pre season games we played against them.

York City......Met a few City fans at a Shed 7 gig.

Wimbledon....Loved the Crazy Gang days

Hereford.....Giant killers in FA Cup when I was a boy

Tenerife......Been to see them a few times

Genoa.......World Cup 1990.

Everton - watched them for my football fix with my Everton supporting mates when I moved to London in 1986.

Arthurlie - I was born & brought up in Barrhead and as they were my grandfathers team, they were the 1st team I was ever taken to watch

St Mirren - my dad is from Paisley and there's the influence

Romford FC {Ryman League}, I coach 2 of their U11 teams and U12 Girls {Ryman League is decent football & well worth going along to for a game with a beer on the terracing}

Edited by Kombi Buddie

England - Tranmere Rovers - been watching them since 1989 - enjoyed the Wembley and play off exploits

Recently trundled along to warrington town - largest town in England not to have a league football team - warrington is a massive rugby league town and the Wolves are successful - recent big publicity drive for the football team to move up the pyramid structure with league football the stated aim - new manager Shaun Reid - brother of Peter Reid - ex man city and evertonian - signed a few academy graduates from Liverpool so obviously a decent standard - talk of a new ground and great community links so exciting times,