Ellis Plummer & Adam Drury Progress

Hi all.

I am a man city fan (here in peace!) and I am a member of MCFCFORUM where we have a feature called loan watch. In this feature we try to track the progress of our players out on loan, specifically our EDS (reserve) lads. I hope you don't mind me signing up and starting this thread but I find this is the best way of finding out how they are doing. If it ok with you guys I will pop on here as often as I can to get some feedback on how Ellis is performing. I will try to catch some games myself but I may not catch many.

For a start though, how has Plummer settled in? Has he been playing regularly or off the bench? What position does he play for you, LB or CB?

Thanks in advance for your comments and allowing me to get involved in your forum.

He's been playing CB for us in the opening competitive games (played a couple of times at left back in pre season). It's obviously early doors yet but he's looking like an solid all round defender. Has decent pace, good in the air & is fantastic with the ball at his feet. He's smaller than most centre halves but seems to make up for it in his leap.

His performance on the opening day at Motherwell was fantastic. Now is far too soon to make a good judgment on him but he's certainly made an impressive start here, I'm sure there will be plenty on here to tell you as soon as he makes the smallest error though whistling.gif

Welcome to the forum and I hope we get more players in the mould of Ellis on loan again soon!

I think the word 'class' would sum him up so far. Composed, confident, reads a game well and can pass a ball. Not the tallest for a centre back but more than makes up with that by his positional sense. Had a great game in the opening game of the season against Motherwell when the whole team played well and got beat 1-0. In the second game he was our best player although that would not have been hard as we were awful. Do you have another CH like Ellis you could lend us?

I think the word 'class' would sum him up so far. Composed, confident, reads a game well and can pass a ball. Not the tallest for a centre back but more than makes up with that by his positional sense. Had a great game in the opening game of the season against Motherwell when the whole team played well and got beat 1-0. In the second game he was our best player although that would not have been hard as we were awful. Do you have another CH like Ellis you could lend us?

We have already loaned our best EDS player (IMO) to your league rivals Celtic. We have another couple of defenders in the EDS who are at a similar level to Plummer. Shay Facey & Mathias Bossaerts are both good defensive prospects and I imagine they will be heading out on loan at some stage.

We have already loaned our best EDS player (IMO) to your league rivals Celtic. We have another couple of defenders in the EDS who are at a similar level to Plummer. Shay Facey & Mathias Bossaerts are both good defensive prospects and I imagine they will be heading out on loan at some stage.

we could also do with a couple of midfielders and a half decent striker

do you also have a manager you could loan us?

we could also do with a couple of midfielders and a half decent striker

do you also have a manager you could loan us?

Funny you should mention a striker as we have just announced Devante Cole (son of Andy Cole) has signed on loan at Barnsley. We also have a very promising striker called Jordy Hiwula who looks a great prospect. He's not yet gone on loan. We also have a really good midfielder called Seko Fofana. You might recall the name from a recent pre season trip to croatia where he was racially abused and the team ended up walking off. His style of play reminds me of Yaya.

Heard anything about Adam Drury has he signed is he a decent player

If I'm honest he never really stood out on the handful of occassions I watched him play. If I'm honest I don't think he's not gonna make it with us but he can still have a career in the lower leagues. He's at an age where he needs to play because he might learn from the experience and improve. He has only had one loan out at Burton Albion where he only played 13 games so at 20 years old he hasn't had much first team football.

If I'm honest he never really stood out on the handful of occassions I watched him play. If I'm honest I don't think he's not gonna make it with us but he can still have a career in the lower leagues. He's at an age where he needs to play because he might learn from the experience and improve. He has only had one loan out at Burton Albion where he only played 13 games so at 20 years old he hasn't had much first team football.

I see Drury has now been announced on a season long loan with you guys. It appears I now have 2 players to keep a track of while I'm on here.

NB Can admin change the title of the thread to 'Ellis Plummer and Adam Drury progress'. It would save creating a seperate thread. Thanks.

I've only seen Plummer in one game, which was a home game against Hamilton in which (as a team) we performed poorly. Plummer was the best St Mirren player on display. He seems cool and assured for a youngster.

Hoping for better in future games from our team, and manager.

... must be murder having to watch that 'greatest league in the world' pish every week, eh? Duffers like Kompany and Silva. I don't know how you put up with it!

I've only seen Plummer in one game, which was a home game against Hamilton in which (as a team) we performed poorly. Plummer was the best St Mirren player on display. He seems cool and assured for a youngster.

Hoping for better in future games from our team, and manager.

... must be murder having to watch that 'greatest league in the world' pish every week, eh? Duffers like Kompany and Silva. I don't know how you put up with it!

Start a thread.....................whistling.gif

Just out of interest Citizen, how do you rate George Evans? Allegedly he was signing for us on a season long loan then allegedly the plugged was pulled by Pelligrini himself as he was wanted to stay closer to City's full squad.

This forum is for Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co first team playing squad fans only like me and Stu Dick.....oh hang on!!!!!

I look forward to your input my new fellow forum using friend, in particular the little nuggets of information you can drip feed us on any of our new loan signings.

And unlike Stu Dick it would appear you actually have a reason to post among us. So in your native language may I greet you with the following

Eeeeee by gum.

It' s a real chore mate yeah but I somehow cope!

I watched my team through some real shit years so I'm definitely making the most of the current era!

Just out of interest Citizen, how do you rate George Evans? Allegedly he was signing for us on a season long loan then allegedly the plugged was pulled by Pelligrini himself as he was wanted to stay closer to City's full squad.

He's well thought of for sure. He's good on the ball and keeps it ticking over without doing much fancy. He almost broke into the first team a couple of years ago when he appeared on the bench a few times and followed that with a decent loan spell at Crewe.

Should get the owners to buy us and can have all the academy players up here using ralston abd help us progress as a club! Already bought club in usId love this to happen as club has gone stale! Seem to be happy just staying up every season!

Unfortunately mate I don't think UEFA will allow us to own another European club. Rumours I heard is we are looking to buy a club in Brazil, although that may be a couple of years away yet.

Unfortunately mate I don't think UEFA will allow us to own another European club. Rumours I heard is we are looking to buy a club in Brazil, although that may be a couple of years away yet.

I think it is feasable to take a percentage of the club though. AND. I'm sure ADUG will have other tentacles, (in the most positive of ways!thumbup2.gif ), which could take on a small, provincial, Scottish club.

I think it is feasable to take a percentage of the club though. AND. I'm sure ADUG will have other tentacles, (in the most positive of ways!thumbup2.gif ), which could take on a small, provincial, Scottish club.

No !

St Mirren Supporters only for St Mirren Football Club.