Ellis Plummer & Adam Drury Progress

Marwood more or less confirmed on twitter that he'll be leaving. He said he was tying up a few loose ends but it looks like he's deleted it since. He was with the Gateshead squad at the weekend !

Thank f**k, an awful signing, worrying thing is he actually thought he was some kind of superstar.

Marwood more or less confirmed on twitter that he'll be leaving. He said he was tying up a few loose ends but it looks like he's deleted it since. He was with the Gateshead squad at the weekend !

I thought I'd read something to that effect, glad you confirmed he deleted it, I thought I'd imagined it.

He tweeted that's he's heading north just now.

Someone asked if he's back in squad for Saturday.

His reply was "see when a manager comes in"

Either he's been told to gtf by Teale or he's expecting an announcement?

Edited by davidg

• 2 weeks later...

So Ellis Plummer is away? What a total waster he was.

Found out Plummer left because of his injury, still not playing and seeing physio at City. Told the new manager GT wanted to free up his wage to bring in his own players as he wasn't playing.

Found out Plummer left because of his injury, still not playing and seeing physio at City. Told the new manager GT wanted to free up his wage to bring in his own players as he wasn't playing.

It was defintely worth it now that we have that no-nonsense centre-half in as a replacement. Oh no....wait....