Ellis Plummer & Adam Drury Progress

• 1 month later...

Honestly if you think Plummer will get any where near the man city match day squad. You need your head checked our level is effectivly league one or two in England light years away from champions league or even the capital one cup.

Seriously not got a clue

If you're talking to me........where did I say he would play for Man City in the CL?

Plummer has been at City since he was a kid, you have to have some potential to have lasted there that long. Accepted he is small for a centre back, don't think that will be his position long term, he is a prospect. He is desperate to play, is popular with the squad, he arranged the team night out in Manchester and wants to do well with us. Before he got injured his performances were great but even when he gets back he is going to be short of match fitness. Let's hope he gets back soon and gets a run then we can all make a decision based on performances.

Plummer has been at City since he was a kid, you have to have some potential to have lasted there that long. Accepted he is small for a centre back, don't think that will be his position long term, he is a prospect. He is desperate to play, is popular with the squad, he arranged the team night out in Manchester and wants to do well with us. Before he got injured his performances were great but even when he gets back he is going to be short of match fitness. Let's hope he gets back soon and gets a run then we can all make a decision based on performances.

Is he interested in becoming a bus convener ? whistling.gif

I hear there might be an opening ! tongue.png