Stop The Natsi References Now Please.

Ayrshire Saints

As the mods are taking no action after the complaints in the main referendum forum can you please ban the use of the "word" Natsi in the context of pro independence supporters. Better Together have today distanced themselves from a blogger who has used it and admitted it is unacceptable - it's beyong unacceptable it's downright insulting and degrading. If the H-Word is not allowed when referring to Rangers fans then why on earth are pro independence supports allowed to be referred to as Natsi's. Those that use it might come over all smug and claim it's an innocent play on words but we all know it isn't and we all know the emotions such a word stirs.

I call on the moderators to stop it's use at once - no doubt you can use the same technology as has been used in the past to *** out the letters if the pathetic culprits cannot be mature enough to stop using it.

As the mods are taking no action after the complaints in the main referendum forum can you please ban the use of the "word" Natsi in the context of pro independence supporters. Better Together have today distanced themselves from a blogger who has used it and admitted it is unacceptable - it's beyong unacceptable it's downright insulting and degrading. If the H-Word is not allowed when referring to Rangers fans then why on earth are pro independence supports allowed to be referred to as Natsi's. Those that use it might come over all smug and claim it's an innocent play on words but we all know it isn't and we all know the emotions such a word stirs.

I call on the moderators to stop it's use at once - no doubt you can use the same technology as has been used in the past to *** out the letters if the pathetic culprits cannot be mature enough to stop using it.

What's the H word?

Agree completely.

The use of the word, and the the symbol, very offensive and is/was widespread.

Disappointing.

This thread looks like a stereotypical piece of propaganda that the Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda would have been proud of. It's all rather "let's highlight what the others are doing wrong rather than admit we have issues with our lives and politics".

Edited by iTony

If folk don't want labelled they shouldn't act in the manner of said label. End of.

Let me get this straight, you claim some people on here are using the word Natsi as they are acting as though they are actually Natzis ??? That statement is even more offensive than the use of it. Think about what you are saying man. Calling someone a Natzi is up there with calling someone a paedophile or a rapist. These are words which should never be used in the context of this debate. There can be no justification. Anyone who knows me will agree Im about the least easily offended person going but to be branded a Natzi (ignore the pathetic word play) is not on in any walk of life never mind a football forum.

This thread looks like a stereotypical piece of propaganda that the Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda would have been proud of. It's all rather "let's highlight what the others are doing wrong rather than admit we have issues with our lives and politics".

Jesus wept your way too intellectual for me. Another zoomer for my ignore list.

Ah, they're all getting upset again. It seems to be ok to call people on here "c**t" - a word which I think is despicable and very vulgar I have to say and make comments about people's weight and overall health but the moment these people are flagged up for what they are they start the mudslinging and trying to get folk barred or "silenced". You'll be wearing brown and black shirts next.