The Funny As Feck Thread

shull

On 10/12/2018 at 2:28 PM, faraway saint said:

Imagine how we managed to survive....................and with no tin foil hat wankers telling us how bad everything is. 

If we were that fantastic, how did we become such shite parents? The generations listed there CAUSED this snowflake generation. It wasn't the kids who wrapped themselves in cottonwool. Our generation of parents did that. Are you forgetting that?

Edited by oaksoft

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

If we were that fantastic, how did we become such shite parents? The generations listed there CAUSED this snowflake generation. It wasn't the kids who wrapped themselves in cottonwool. Our generation of parents did that. Are you forgetting that?

I would suggest there are many factors which have contributed to where we are now, not just "shite parents".

Let's start with the Nanny State...................:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I would suggest there are many factors which have contributed to where we are now, not just "shite parents".

You're needing assaultit with a leather tawse. :byebye

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Maybe, but again the older generations have set the rules up for the current bunch of young people.

We can't be criticising young people for being snowflakes when it was our generation which brought them up to believe everyone gets a prize in life.

You can't wrap them in cotton wool and feed them "stranger danger" for 20 years and then criticise them for being risk averse.

You can't buy up all the housing, causing several massive housing bubbles and then criticise them for living at home with their parents into their late twenties.

I think our generation should just shut the f**k up and hope nobody spots how much we have collectively f**ked things up for everyone.

On 10/14/2018 at 6:15 PM, oaksoft said:

Maybe, but again the older generations have set the rules up for the current bunch of young people.

We can't be criticising young people for being snowflakes when it was our generation which brought them up to believe everyone gets a prize in life.

You can't wrap them in cotton wool and feed them "stranger danger" for 20 years and then criticise them for being risk averse.

You can't buy up all the housing, causing several massive housing bubbles and then criticise them for living at home with their parents into their late twenties.

I think our generation should just shut the f**k up and hope nobody spots how much we have collectively f**ked things up for everyone.

You first. :wink:

On 10/14/2018 at 8:19 AM, faraway saint said:

What's wrong with the State of your Nanny? 

Have you been unkind to her again? 

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I have to be honest, as much as I hate violence, I think my reaction to these would either be to run or to batter the shit out of the person involved.

Here's one I saw a few years back:-

I come across these types of videos and they make me laugh every time.

Not sure what I'd do, probably shit myself for starters. 

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:15 PM, oaksoft said:

I have to be honest, as much as I hate violence, I think my reaction to these would either be to run or to batter the shit out of the person involved.

Here's one I saw a few years back:-

Was that you running away at the end ?   :lol: