The Funny As Feck Thread

shull

Yeah, it's obvious that he should have written his password down on the drive in case he forgot it, it's the only safe and sensible thing to do. :whistle

That’s certainly one approach, but not one I’d recommend. I spent 30 years in IT recovering data from many lost causes. Looks like I might need to come out of retirement to safeguard the UK population.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55672194
If anyone needs help recovering lost data I’m yer man! But I will charge a finders fee. If you need me to erase your data I’m an expert at that too. All for a fee of course!

Yeah, I wasn't being serious. [emoji849]

On 1/17/2021 at 10:50 AM, Slarti said:

Yeah, I wasn't being serious. emoji849.png

Yes but he spent 30 years in IT dontcha know, and that's what he really wants to tell us. Oh and also about all his charity stuff too.

Those guys are not known for their sense of humour and bonhomie.

f**k me, I shudder when I remember having to deal with them over the years.

Chip on shoulder. Inferiority complex. Barely controlled rage. They had all of them.

Oh and good f**king luck trying to get one of these guys to fix and urgent problem during their break. 

The only good IT people are freelance. The permies are useless to a man.

Ah the memories. 😁

Edited by oaksoft

4 hours ago, Yflab said:

I bet he wishes he had written some coded message to remind them of their password on the Hard Drive now!

No need for that.  A post-it stuck on your monitor is fine.

The password to access my bitcoins is a closely guarded secret, only 42 people know it.