Yip. So far tried......

7up
Sprite
Diet Coke
Pepsi Max (Raspberry)
Dr Pepper
Disaronno
Peroni
Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer (Raspberry)
Vimto
Diluting Orange
Fresh Orange
Tomato Soup

Even tried it with more of itself. emoji23.png

Try Limeade, gives you the cocktail - dog days.

So Farwell then, Anna Conda?  :(

She's deid.

Disnae like the cauld.

ETA:

Apparently from the following report.  There was more than one snake found in town, that day.  :o

Giant snake discovered in Greenock street dies - BBC News

(Hmm. Link no worky.)

Oh.  It did.

Edited by antrin

32 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

A lesson to be learned here..........................

May be an image of ‎2 people and ‎text that says "‎ADAM O 1 د LF רELLን CHRIS BACHELORS DEGREE IN PHILOSOPHY 4 YEAR PAID APPRENTICESHIP 100K STUDENT DEBT CAN'T FIND A PHILOSOPHY JOB NO STUDENT DEBT EARNS 80K ANNUALLY BELIEVES PEOPLE WITHOUT COLLEGE DEGREES ARE STUPID DISCONNECTED ADAM'S ELECTRICITY‎"‎‎

College degree? Can you study Philosophy at College in the UK? I suspect not. You'd need a University for that.

A Bachelors Degree is 2 years in England and 3 years in Scotland. The size of student debt is irrelevant in terms of monthly repayments but how did you get to £100k of student debt?

Why Philosophy and not Medicine, Law, Science, Computer Science or Engineering?

I have no idea what a qualified electrician earns but it's almost impossible to have your electricity cut-off in the UK. Why would Adam have his cut off anyway? £100k student debt attracts the same monthly payments as £2k of student debt.

If you're going to be funny, your jokes need to at least make sense.

Edited by oaksoft

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

College degree? Can you study Philosophy at College in the UK? I suspect not. You'd need a University for that.

A Bachelors Degree is 2 years in England and 3 years in Scotland. The size of student debt is irrelevant in terms of monthly repayments but how did you get to £100k of student debt?

Why Philosophy and not Medicine, Law, Science, Computer Science or Engineering?

I have no idea what a qualified electrician earns but it's almost impossible to have your electricity cut-off in the UK. Why would Adam have his cut off anyway? £100k student debt attracts the same monthly payments as £2k of student debt.

If you're going to be funny, your jokes need to at least make sense.

:blink:

Your mummy should have taught you to lighten up and not take things so literally. :byebye

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

:blink:

Your mummy should have taught you to lighten up and not take things so literally. :byebye

I'm further confused.

Why would you pay an electrician £80k and then waste his time cutting off someone's domestic electricity supply? That would surely be done remotely via a simple software option wouldn't it?

Hmmmm. It's all a bit odd really.

I appear to have spoiled your joke.....

You're right about a lesson being learned. The lesson is that it's not your lack of a degree which makes you a numpty. 😄

Edited by oaksoft