The Funny As Feck Thread

shull

• 2 weeks later...

2 fingers or 4 [emoji1787]
Dark or milk.

Reminds me of a time I was through at a game in the east end of glasgow.

I had asked if it was OK to bring my son through and be able to sit and watch.

After the game the players and officials got some soup, sandwiches and biscuits.

One of the home team called my son over to get something as well.

So after he had had his soup and sandwiches same guy handed my son a white chocolate kitkat.

He's eating away at it as another player comes over and loudly shouts out about someone has taken his kitkat. Before my son could say anything the player explains its the only one he can eat so he knows when to stop before biting his fingers.

Everyone is in tears except my politically correct son who's now sitting with his mouth wide open with a startled expression only his nieve innocence of youth could do [emoji1787]

Dark or milk.

Reminds me of a time I was through at a game in the east end of glasgow.

I had asked if it was OK to bring my son through and be able to sit and watch.

After the game the players and officials got some soup, sandwiches and biscuits.

One of the home team called my son over to get something as well.

So after he had had his soup and sandwiches same guy handed my son a white chocolate kitkat.

He's eating away at it as another player comes over and loudly shouts out about someone has taken his kitkat. Before my son could say anything the player explains its the only one he can eat so he knows when to stop before biting his fingers.

Everyone is in tears except my politically correct son who's now sitting with his mouth wide open with a startled expression only his nieve innocence of youth could do [emoji1787]

Excellent [emoji1787]