The Funny As Feck Thread

shull

2 minutes ago, Sidmirren said:

Shortarse Toxic Titch from Arbroath, who suffers from severe Wee Man's Syndrome is in his Garden bunker preparing for yet another day of bullying, abusing and trolling of St Mirren supporters on their own forum.

You can always tell when Shull is rattled, he gets behind another cowardly alias and spouts more irony that an iron works. :lol:

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You can always tell when Shull is rattled, he gets behind another cowardly alias and spouts more irony that an iron works. :lol:

Were you in Tenerife a while ago ? I am not sure. You only told us all about eighty times . I do remember you spending your whole time there, abusing, trolling and bullying forum members. You would be better full time in your Garden bunker drooling over your water feature while trying to act bigger than what you are. You are very rattled.

Ibiza and Dubai have been mentioned once so far . How many more times just to show off and boost your devastated ego ? Poisonous little cretin .

4 minutes ago, Sidmirren said:

Were you in Tenerife a while ago ? I am not sure. You only told us all about eighty times . I do remember you spending your whole time there, abusing, trolling and bullying forum members. You would be better full time in your Garden bunker drooling over your water feature while trying to act bigger than what you are. You are very rattled.

Ibiza and Dubai have been mentioned once so far . How many more times just to show off and boost your devastated ego ? Poisonous little cretin .

Have you run out of tomato soup? :lol:

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

How many likes did you have before they were all deleted? :lol:

Oh how I laughed. :lol:

So, why did you start crying and report Shull to Div to get Shull banned from the forum.

Just because you wanted to be top of the likes as your titchieness was destroying you . Nobody ever mentioned likes apart from you. An obsession to rule the roost on the forum.. No chance of that. Your obsession with Ricky, Shull, Antrin and others has wrecked you .

Your continuous bullying and abuse of new members shows what an imbecile you are.

1 minute ago, Sidmirren said:

So, why did you start crying and report Shull to Div to get Shull banned from the forum.

Just because you wanted to be top of the likes as your titchieness was destroying you . Nobody ever mentioned likes apart from you. An obsession to rule the roost on the forum.. No chance of that. Your obsession with Ricky, Shull, Antrin and others has wrecked you .

Your continuous bullying and abuse of new members shows what an imbecile you are.

^^^^^^ Almost in tears. :lol:

32 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He is funny when he's having a wee tantrum, in a clown type of way. :lol:

Aye but it’s all relative. He’s unlikely to get a BAFTA fellowship award unless a weekly chance to pump blawup Betty counts?

Ihttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62606510

“Scientists have discovered they can boost people's memory for a least a month by harmlessly stimulating parts of the brain with electricity.”

I’m pretty sure that I’d remember some cnut wiring me up to the mains after a month! 😂

Not that any brain stimulation is required on this forum with all the snowflakes present, but I found that link amusing during the cost of living crisis as a result of a national fcukup in leaving Europe, a global pandemic and WW3 within the space of a few years.

Probably only the rich can afford it which rules you peasants out.

I’m away to stick some jump leads on my head from the car battery!

“Scientists have discovered they can boost people's memory for a least a month by harmlessly stimulating parts of the brain with electricity.”

I’m pretty sure that I’d remember some cnut wiring me up to the mains after a month! [emoji23]

Not that any brain stimulation is required on this forum with all the snowflakes present, but I found that link amusing during the cost of living crisis as a result of a national fcukup in leaving Europe, a global pandemic and WW3 within the space of a few years.

Makes a change from sticking them on yer other nuts.

44 minutes ago, Slarti said:
1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I’m pretty sure that I’d remember some cnut wiring me up to the mains after a month! emoji23.png

Makes a change from sticking them on yer other nuts.

Well I only took did it as a bet  that @W6er and @bazil85 @beyond our kenhad more chance of winning a argument with a pigeon than with their own maw! 

I’m sorry I doubted them. 😂 

But electrocution of my testicules was actually more entertaining than reading another one of their inane posts. 😂 

Only joking guys/gals or whatever gender you are!

Lighten up ffs 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♂️ 

My pubes certainly did glow in the dark after @Slarti connected me to the national grid.

Made it easier to walk to the cludgie in the middle of the night.

Well I only took did it as a bet  that [mention=15893]W6er[/mention] and [mention=8643]bazil85[/mention] [mention=8758]beyond our ken[/mention]had more chance of winning a argument with a pigeon than with their own maw! 
I’m sorry I doubted them. [emoji23] 
But electrocution of my testicules was actually more entertaining than reading another one of their inane posts. [emoji23] 
Only joking guys/gals or whatever gender you are!
Lighten up ffs [emoji2356] [emoji2357] 
My pubes certainly did glow in the dark after [mention=15951]Slarti[/mention] connected me to the national grid.
Made it easier to walk to the cludgie in the middle of the night.
It wisnae me. You're getting me mixed up with, erm - aye, ok, it wiz me. [emoji16]