St Mirren V Dundee United Spfl Premiership 30/8/14

shull

After our result against a seriously difficult opponent on Tuesday night, a fact overlooked by many, this is another chance to steady the ship.

United are all over the place, 3 decent results balanced with a gubbing against Celtic, who are shite.

I think our manager is still to find our best set up, understandable after only 4 competitive games.

We have a decent record against United, so could be any score.

Heart says 2-1 us, head says 15-0..............................C'mon the head. whistling.gif

After our result against a seriously difficult opponent on Tuesday night, a fact overlooked by many, this is another chance to steady the ship.

United are all over the place, 3 decent results balanced with a gubbing against Celtic, who are shite.

I think our manager is still to find our best set up, understandable after only 4 competitive games.

We have a decent record against United, so could be any score.

Heart says 2-1 us, head says 15-0..............................C'mon the dunderhead. whistling.gif

Sortit !

We have a decent record against United since we came back up but our big players are underperforming and the team has a makeshift look about it so I'm expecting another defeat !

We have the players to win this game though, that's the thing.

I would be tempted to play 2 holding midfielders in the middle and 2 wingers with McLean playing off Caldwell.

I really worry for our defence in this game, it needs changed about or they need to get there act together fast.

We have the players to win this game though, that's the thing.

I would be tempted to play 2 holding midfielders in the middle and 2 wingers with McLean playing off Caldwell.

I really worry for our defence in this game, it needs changed about or they need to get there act together fast.

I agree our defence is a concern, no clean sheets in 4 competitive games would suggest we are vulnerable.

I agree our defence is a concern, no clean sheets in 4 competitive games would suggest we are vulnerable.

It's the 1 mistake that's costing us each game, we can't always blame the strikers as we could be sitting here with 2 points from the Motherwell and Dundee games.

St Mirren 2 Dundee United 1.

Caldwell and Drury to get the goals in an impressive and entertaining home win. I would start with Ball and Caldwell up front.

Think positive thoughts going into the game and back the player's when they need us. I think this is as talented and as exciting a group of player's as we have assembled since we came up. The potential for these players to do well is definitely there and they just need a good result in the league to get going and get the belief every team needs. Maybe the win last night might give them a big lift despite not performing too well on the night.

A crowd of 4,245 with 843 Arabs attending. Oh and 12 corners and 9 planes.

St Mirren 2 Dundee United 1.

Caldwell and Drury to get the goals in an impressive and entertaining home win. I would start with Ball and Caldwell up front.

Think positive thoughts going into the game and back the player's when they need us. I think this is as talented and as exciting a group of player's as we have assembled since we came up. The potential for these players to do well is definitely there and they just need a good result in the league to get going and get the belief every team needs. Maybe the win last night might give them a big lift despite not performing too well on the night.

A crowd of 4,245 with 843 Arabs attending. Oh and 12 corners and 9 planes.

I hope you didn't put money on this after yesterdays "bet".....................whistling.gif