St Mirren V Dundee United Spfl Premiership 30/8/14

shull

so a cup win and highest league placings were not a pay off? How bizarre.

The cup win was fantastic. It does not mean Lennon was a good choice of manager. We should have been performing MUCH better with the squad he had at his disposal.

But you can't deny he was a cheap option, as has EVERY single management appointment they have made.

Tommy is a decent guy, so lets hope he does the decent thing and resign, Poor pre season, played teams that gave us no challenge, Poor signings, No centre half except cheesey, nobody can cross a ball no one can shoot, defending is abysmal, So come on TC don't cost us money and resign, Now what can I do on a Saturday cause im not watching that drivel,

Tommy is a decent guy, so lets hope he does the decent thing and resign, Poor pre season, played teams that gave us no challenge, Poor signings, No centre half except cheesey, nobody can cross a ball no one can shoot, defending is abysmal, So come on TC don't cost us money and resign, Now what can I do on a Saturday cause im not watching that drivel,

No centre half except Cheesy?

What's Plummer then? He's the best centre half we've had for years.

The first half we competed well and wasted plenty of good opportunities . I nearly lost count at how many corners we got . The linesman in front of the Westbank was atrocious and missed loads of offsides against that big bearded , streak of pish Dimdee player that is called after a bathroom cleaner .

After they scored , Saints began to crumble and it was only a matter of time until we saw McAusland , sell the shirt. Even Mcnmarra , on the radio, said that the score line flattered them , because even he knows Untied are not that good which just confirms how bad we were, in particular in the second half . It also sounds like the only proven goal scorer still at the Club , will be out for a few weeks . .

It isn't all Tommy's fault , by any means but the revolution has been well and truly subdued , thwarted and collapsed .Saw a lot of seriously pissed off Saints fans at the end. The Club will have to take action soon to repair the damage before it is too late . .

Who do we bring in ?

It's difficult to say anything positive after that performance.

Everything was predictable about this match - missed chances and a porous and accident-prone central defence.

These issues have not been addressed and nothing is likely to change in the foreseeable future, since the management are apparently happy with the defenders they've got.

We are being described on BBC Radio Scotland as one of the crisis clubs - and that is an outsiders' view!

This is the time to separate the men from the boys.

We unravelled after their first goal. Totally devoid of belief and conviction. Culpability lies at the manager's door. United weren't that good, but were clinical when they had to be.

Sadly, I reckon that's me done for a while. We have been short-changed once too often, and blind loyalty only goes so far. I am absolutely sick of feeling this way, so won't subject myself to it again until there is genuine change at the club. Poor supporter? Perhaps, but I have better things to spend my time and money on.

We unravelled after their first goal. Totally devoid of belief and conviction. Culpability lies at the manager's door. United weren't that good, but were clinical when they had to be.

Sadly, I reckon that's me done for a while. We have been short-changed once too often, and blind loyalty only goes so far. I am absolutely sick of feeling this way, so won't subject myself to it again until there is genuine change at the club. Poor supporter? Perhaps, but I have better things to spend my time and money on.

This is how I feel tonight also, the sooner the board are gone the better, we are only going in one direction while they are at the helm.

Deja Vu today , going back forty years to the end of Willie Cunningham , we had the players then too but had the wrong manager and the BOD knew it . A quick change has to be made before it's too late !

Agreed.

At least with Danny, the BoD were being slightly adventurous, if typically cheap, but, as someone else has said, this was a lazy, disinterested appointment, and it felt like we were being taken as mugs. It feels even more like that now.

I refuse to accept that Hamilton have a better squad than we do, yet they are off to a flyer. There is something rotten at the core of the club, and I reckon the stink is emanating from the boardroom. They have chucked it, to all intents and purposes.