Transfer Moves?

With a few days left until the window closes I wonder if we're done or if there's a chance we look to bring anyone else in? IMO we're still short at right back (cover for Naismith) and centre back. Attacking central midfield is also a worry as, after a good start at Motherwell, McGinn and McLean have been pretty poor. Nobody really filling the void left by McGowan so far.

A strong, dominant centre back is an absolute must on the evidence of the first few games of the season. I don't want to single anyone out but it is an obvious area that we need to strengthen if we don't want to end up scrapping at the bottom again this season.

I wonder if there are plans afoot?

Edited by DLBud

If TC has watched Marc McAusland's performances over the past few games and thinking "He'll do for me", then I fear his tenure will be ended at some point in the near future.

I do try to be positive regarding Marc, but he's not improving and if anything he's getting worse. I feel sorry for him as his mistakes seem to be affecting his confidence.

New CH Mr.Craig please.

If TC has watched Marc McAusland's performances over the past few games and thinking "He'll do for me", then I fear his tenure will be ended at some point in the near future.

I do try to be positive regarding Marc, but he's not improving and if anything he's getting worse. I feel sorry for him as his mistakes seem to be affecting his confidence.

New CH Mr.Craig please.

The clamour to replace Cheesy goes on, meanwhile back at the ranch we've still to score a goal in the league. This despite dominating for most of 2 of the matches.

The clamour to replace Cheesy goes on, meanwhile back at the ranch we've still to score a goal in the league. This despite dominating for most of 2 of the matches.

We've also still to have a shut out in all our 4 competitive games.

I agree Cheesy get's it in the neck at times but he also has to take responsibility if he fcuks up.

The post you quoted is fairly balanced, not the usual hysterics from some lunatics.

We've also still to have a shut out in all our 4 competitive games.

I agree Cheesy get's it in the neck at times but he also has to take responsibility if he fcuks up.

The post you quoted is fairly balanced, not the usual hysterics from some lunatics.

What about Kello's mistake in our opener for example. It always comes down to Cheesy

And it will, until he stops his suicidal mistakes.

And, back at the ranch, if you hadn't noticed, our current crop of forwards are mostly youngsters who are all new to regular SPFL football, as opposed to having 4 or 5 years experience at this level..............................

Also, I do agree that Kello hasn't been great, but I haven't had to put up with his gaffes for several years.

Edited by FTOF

And it will, until he stops his suicidal mistakes.

And, back at the ranch, if you hadn't noticed, our current crop of forwards are mostly youngsters who are all new to regular SPFL football, as opposed to having 4 or 5 years experience at this level..............................

Also, I do agree that Kello hasn't been great, but I haven't had to put up with his gaffes for several years.

I've always felt that a lot of McAusland's "gaffes" were down to his attempts at passing the ball.

If the manager just told him to blooter the ball in any general direction away from his own goal then things would be a lot better.

I've always felt that a lot of McAusland's "gaffes" were down to his attempts at passing the ball.

If the manager just told him to blooter the ball in any general direction away from his own goal then things would be a lot better.

Mr McCracken going by the above post it is clear you are a lover of the beautiful game and look to the total football of 1970's Ajax as inspiration.

That could be a factor, but he needs to improve his decision making too.

He tried that at the Hamilton game and it ended up with him credited with an own goal

I think his passing is one of his strong points now but his overall defending has got worse now

I think a centre half has to come in for competition as well for decent cover

I didn't want this to turn into a bashing McAusland thread when I started it. If we are going to play a back four then I believe we need another centre half to start every week. Who starts alongside him should be decided on merit. At this stage that would have to be Plummer IMO but that's only my opinion.

Plummer and McAusland are not going to be a solid pairing. If Craig can't see that then we could be in for a bumpy ride.