Transfer Moves?

Norwich take McGrandle from Falkirk for reported fee to be worth £1m

Worth more than McGinn or McLean ?

yet again highlights how poor a job longwell has been in his 10 years in charge of our youth system

Falkirk have produced a few quality boys recently who have gone to England for big money

how much transfer income has longwell delivered?

he needs to go

I didn't want this to turn into a bashing McAusland thread when I started it. If we are going to play a back four then I believe we need another centre half to start every week. Who starts alongside him should be decided on merit. At this stage that would have to be Plummer IMO but that's only my opinion.

Plummer and McAusland are not going to be a solid pairing. If Craig can't see that then we could be in for a bumpy ride.

A bumpy ride it is

No more players to come in

Staggering

yet again highlights how poor a job longwell has been in his 10 years in charge of our youth system

Falkirk have produced a few quality boys recently who have gone to England for big money

he needs to go

I've said many times before , yes we as a club are well run that's not up for question.

Our ability to negotiate deals/fees/ transfers in/out has been woeful compared to other clubs who secure 'the going rate' for their up and coming players.

I've said many times before , yes we as a club are well run that's not up for question.

Our ability to negotiate deals/fees/ transfers in/out has been woeful compared to other clubs who secure 'the going rate' for their up and coming players.

Are we?

Were we well run when we turned up with no strips at cappielow or when we turned up with no sockss at ibrox? Or when we put on the most embarrassing closing show at love street, punting all the st mirren greats into the away end for the final match before the tannoy broke down and we couldnt hear their names getting read out? Or when we installed a screen that's far too small and can't be seen by anyone? Or when we signed djemba djemba because we bumped into him and his agent in an airport! The list goes on!

Edited by Big Yards

Are we?

Were we well run when we turned up with no strips at cappielow or when we turned up with no sockss at ibrox? Or when we put on the most embarrassing closing show at love street, punting all the st mirren greats into the away end for the final match before the tannoy broke down and we couldnt hear their names getting read out? Or when we installed a screen that's far too small and can't be seen by anyone? Or when we signed djemba djemba because we bumped into him and his agent in an airport! The list goes on!

and everybody else is so perfect, shame on us 1eye.gif

Are we?

Ahhh the Joy of unmitigated misery!.... FFS

Are we?

Minor details :P

Now back to our inability in securing decent transfer fees ....

Are we?

I appreciate we arent perfect, but f**k me, you are bloody grim.

Cheer up, its only football.

Big Yards, on 29 Aug 2014 - 13:08, said:snapback.png

Are we?

I appreciate we arent perfect, but f**k me, you are bloody grim.

Cheer up, its only football.

He's also factually incorrect!!

Are we?

Jesus.

Guest TPAFKATS

he needs to go

Did he spill your pint in the lounsdale once?