Time For A Change( Cheap Option Didn't Work)

He should never have been appointed, there was no massive need to replace Danny. I'd imagine we will be stuck with him for a few months yet, he is clearly out of his depth and made no real effort to do a good job of scouting players over the summer.

Nothing learned from the start to last season at all.

The point is that he shouldn't have been hired in the first place.

We'd be as well cutting our losses and giving someone else the job now before it becomes mission impossible.

Its getting very close to that already and only 4 games in .

Bye Tommy , you were part of a failing management team last season , this season nothings changed . Wrong man for the job .

The board however must share the blame . Though they saved us in the past the club is stagnating under the current regime. Lack of energy , lack of leadership , lack of ideas & severe lack of ambition.

Oh ,& the screen is still not fit for purpose !!

It was a missed chance to bring a fresh manager with new ideas, Instead the board went for the cheap option and same old rubbish, One centre half at the club is a joke, Signings have been poor, Even in pre season we played a bunch of nobodies, Today was the end of my season unless we get fresh manager with new ideas, Like someone said what was the point of giving TC the job, He was the No2 when we were piss poor last season, Also were is the real John McGinn, Kenny McLean, Need to find something to do on a Saturday cos im not watching that dismal drivel, Q&A night will be interesting on Thurs.

It was a missed chance to bring a fresh manager with new ideas, Instead the board went for the cheap option and same old rubbish, One centre half at the club is a joke, Signings have been poor, Even in pre season we played a bunch of nobodies, Today was the end of my season unless we get fresh manager with new ideas, Like someone said what was the point of giving TC the job, He was the No2 when we were piss poor last season, Also were is the real John McGinn, Kenny McLean, Need to find something to do on a Saturday cos im not watching that dismal drivel, Q&A night will be interesting on Thurs.

this is all true. It wasn't just a cheap option, it was also very lazy.

We should all be careful on this thread, before the deluded 'I'll accept any old shite' brigade come on with their nonsense.

You know the ones, some of them not even St.Mirren fans really. Prefer teams from Glasgow some of them. Think that criticising anything means you aren't a fan!

Anyone, absolutely anyone, who thinks we're well managed at the moment is completely clueless about what it means to support our club. My club.

this is all true. It wasn't just a cheap option, it was also very lazy.

Just come back in from site and I'm shocked at the result ......... thought last years start was shit ...... well we ain't changed ......... TC needs to take a right good look at his tactics, signings and himself! Working away ain't fun but it's worse having to go into the bar tonight and get dogs abuse again. F**kin sick of it ...... probably won't feel as bad if I had Ebola!!! Fear the worst ........ as soon as i seen the strip I knew we were in bother never mind who TC has signed

I had a telephone conversation with SG exactly one year ago today. Prior to the Partick 2-1 game at home. What has changed, absolutely f'k all and I've let him know that tonight.

Tommy should never have been appointed manager in a million years. I gave him a change but there's no Hearts to protect us this year.

He's already said he won't change his game plan... when it clearly isn't working.

I have a standing order for my season ticket. Why should I not just cancel it.

Oh aye , thanks for the reminder , Gary . That will be interesting. .

In the mean time , we should probably grab , Patrick Stephan Kluivert , before someone else does . Maybe , we could even have him as a player/ manager , after all he was a prolific goal scorer. .

edited for missing words by Tom. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

My big worry was that we had a bad start. With this the fans were never going to be patient as tommy has been here for three years. It would have been different had the board cleared the management team completely . Anyhow what I think is that we will probably go down this year. I can't imagine ball or caldwell will score enough and I do know the defence won't stop enough. Cheesy and Naismith won't do. Naismith is sheltered from criticism as he is "just a young lad" but actually he hasn't got it defensively at present. Cheesy hasn't either and is an easier target . Anyhow I feel not angry anymore as this isn't new this is what we have become. I'm just sad that again were getting beat all the time. 12 points behind Hamilton and I'm afraid we will not catch them. Saints have been allowed to decline since the league cup win they board hasn't been able to sell but they are still obligated to look after our team. I don't know the finances but replacing well paid pros like McGowan and harkins and mcgregor with Caldwell and mar wood etc equals a big saving in wages. Also having the assistants still playing cuts out an actual assistants wage. It's cheap and it's turning very Nasty at saints and I think after 9 years we are heading for a fall this time

The Q&A night on Thursday should be good value. That really is all I can think of to say right now... As anger subdues to mere apathy. Why apathy? Well, when a club takes a year to fix a shoddy missing stadium letter, and only then after B&W Army posters start e-mailing them, and when my signature text is still valid thirteen months after two legends were 'honoured', and when, after agreeing to back a League Cup publication they can't even organise one hour to interview players and take photos - all at the same time they are asking you to help them out with seat plaque designs they are unhappy with... apathy is all I can work up.