Killie V Buddies. Rugby Park

Deserved a point today, but alas we aren't getting any breaks at all just now.

0-0 was right at half time, Killie then scored on the break against the run of play after the restart. Credit to the players at that point, the heads never went down and we worked hard to get the equaliser, which we deserved.

Game then seemed to be petering out to a draw which neither side could complain about. Then we defend a free kick from deep horribly and they head a simple goal and we lose. Team then totally deflated.

Frustrating certainly, patience and calm heads are required now.

Last away game of the season for me. When we start with only 9 players we have little chance. I assume Drury's contract means he must be played every week. That being the case he should be subbed after 30secs to give us a chance.

I always thought there was only one position McLean could play - in the hole behind the striker. I was wrong. Total passenger today with every free kick nearly over the roof of the stand. Theatrics constantly; couldn't tackle and played far to deep leaving Marwood isolated.

Pass marks to Goodwin, Osborne, Tess, Kello and Plummer - the only ones who seemed interested.

We had zero shots on target and a goal that came from a defensive mistake.

That all being said what is galling is that Killie were poor but they were direct which we weren't. Tactics were abysmal and if players were not playing to instructions they should have been hooked. But the sun shone :)

0-0 was right at half time, Killie then scored on the break against the run of play after the restart. Credit to the players at that point, the heads never went down and we worked hard to get the equaliser, which we deserved.

Game then seemed to be petering out to a draw which neither side could complain about. Then we defend a free kick from deep horribly and they head a simple goal and we lose. Team then totally deflated.

we gt a break from there error at the goal

we deserved what got nothing. We're toothless

God knows what tommy sees in drury Reilly has much more potential

Calm heads required? That would be the case if we looked like we were making chances but were merely unlucky. No, we don't look like we have a striker that can put the ball in the net on a fairly regular basis.

Also, we have a defence that not only looks bereft on confidence but actually looks like it doesn't understand the basics of defending. And yes I'm looking predominately at McAusland.

Sorry but changes need to be made and made quickly.

Heed in the clouds stuff again.

TC out!!!!

we gt a break from there error at the goal

we deserved what got nothing. We're toothless

God knows what tommy sees in drury Reilly has much more potential

Almost all goals come from defensive errors, both of theirs certainly did. It hardly lessens it's value.

I agree Drury has been poor and I hope he's dropped for Friday.

I go to every game but after the Celtic game I will be voting with my feet already got tickets for partick game

Drury gash. Reilly is a better player than him

Marwood gash. Crazy playing him upfront himself. Caldwell is mikes better yet fir done crazy reason waited so long to bring him on

Defence gash. Usual suspects

Thought osbourne was immense and showed Goodwin how to play centre mud without the crazy tackles

Finally tommy f**k off

Really think on Friday night wel get trounced and crowd with a drink in them will see the tommy get to f**k chants starting sbd will surely be the end

Calm heads required? That would be the case if we looked like we were making chances but were merely unlucky. No, we don't look like we have a striker that can put the ball in the net on a fairly regular basis.

Also, we have a defence that not only looks bereft on confidence but actually looks like it doesn't understand the basics of defending. And yes I'm looking predominately at McAusland.

Sorry but changes need to be made and made quickly.

We are missing our main goal scorer due to injury, that's going to hinder any team. We are relying on 3 players who are unproven at this level to provide the goals, and sadly, not one of them is doing so.

However if you think panicking is the answer, you should panic.