Isis Maniacs - Send In The Sas

murray street

Like quite a few of us on here, I've had doubts about the integrity of some of the warfare we've been involved in in the Middle East over the last twenty five years or so. I do think though, that theses crazies have to be stopped. Look at their aims. World domination has been mentioned and that could be far fetched but The Levant, all of it, does seem to be a real target. That includes parts of Southern Turkey so I can understand why the Turks are doing what they're doing. The Turks can fight a bit too. But Israel is part of The Levant too and that raises the stakes. The US is involved already and they will up the stakes if Isis even look like threatening Israel. And what might the Israelis do? Bloody well anything and we know they have nukes.

I think the sooner Isis gets clobbered the better. The Saudis seem to be shitting themselves too. To those who say don't get involved, I understand why they say that. But tell us what you think the world should do, never mind Britain.

Like quite a few of us on here, I've had doubts about the integrity of some of the warfare we've been involved in in the Middle East over the last twenty five years or so. I do think though, that theses crazies have to be stopped. Look at their aims. World domination has been mentioned and that could be far fetched but The Levant, all of it, does seem to be a real target. That includes parts of Southern Turkey so I can understand why the Turks are doing what they're doing. The Turks can fight a bit too. But Israel is part of The Levant too and that raises the stakes. The US is involved already and they will up the stakes if Isis even look like threatening Israel. And what might the Israelis do? Bloody well anything and we know they have nukes.

I think the sooner Isis gets clobbered the better. The Saudis seem to be shitting themselves too. To those who say don't get involved, I understand why they say that. But tell us what you think the world should do, never mind Britain.

The whole situation is very complex, Rick. The Turks don't want ISIS to win as it threatens their borders, but they don't want the Kurds to win either, because of the demands for a Kurdish State taking in part of Turkish soil. Turkey are part of Nato, and provide the US with air bases, so the US/Nato don't want to piss them off, and so are keen not to be seen as pro-Kurd. Then add in the Shia/Sunni situation and Israel and we get a f*cked up mess. Over the years, we in the West have armed ALL of these groups, so we must take some of the blame for the problem. Add to that the argument that, had we not got rid of that madman in Iraq, the present situation might not have surfaced.

Guest TPAFKATS

Like quite a few of us on here, I've had doubts about the integrity of some of the warfare we've been involved in in the Middle East over the last twenty five years or so. I do think though, that theses crazies have to be stopped. Look at their aims. World domination has been mentioned and that could be far fetched but...

Oh, wait you mean ISIS :-)

Here is the thing I can't get my head around. It's common knowledge funding for isis comes from certain rich Saudi individuals why is this not being stopped.

Qatar another well known funder of ISIS yet they are getting g to hold the world cup. The governments of these two could easily stop money flowing to ISIS according to reports

Guest TPAFKATS

Here is the thing I can't get my head around. It's common knowledge funding for isis comes from certain rich Saudi individuals why is this not being stopped.

Qatar another well known funder of ISIS yet they are getting g to hold the world cup. The governments of these two could easily stop money flowing to ISIS according to reports

Possibly because there is more to it than the line our politicians and media keep feeding us.

Those states apparently leading the fight against ISIS, are the same ones who funded, trained and continue to covertly support them.

Ah, that old chestnut about me supposedly really supporting another football club. I've being going to St. Mirren matches for many a year now and even used to go to Away games regularly. I'm not even bothered if people believe that or not - that is their prerogative but it doesn't mean much to me.

I'm not sure why you used a word which can be construed as "rhyming slang" for a word which I think is socially unacceptable - perhaps that's your religious views shining through your nonsensical ramblings. Maybe living over the water has influenced you more than you would be care to admit but that's your business, nothing to do with me but you might want to have a wee think about that for your own good and for the sake of any people who you care about in your life.

No religious influence, mate - I'm completely agnostic - I despise organised religion and all its attendant issues. As for the word "Tim" being socially unacceptable? Well that's what they call themselves, so who am I to argue? As I said in the post, I don't know if they are your 'real team' or not, but you seem to think that I support one of the old scum - suggesting that I should go and post with them. Can't have it both ways, sunshine. Don't give it out if you can't take it.

lol.gif You're not very good at reading and understanding posts are you? You're about as good at trolling as Slartibarftast and Salmonbuddie! clap.gif

As for "Well that's what they call themselves" - I wouldn't know but you seem to be the expert on all things relating to that subject so I'll take your word for it. Maybe your "friends" over the water have taught you a lot I don't know but as I said before that's your life and lookout, not mine...bye1.gif

Read does not mean understand. tongue.png

That just makes it more obvious that you are "one of them".

f**k, how did I manage to see that, I thought I had you on ignore. laugh.png

Let's check your theory:-

DOES ANYONE HAVE ME ON IGNORE?????..........

No reply, so, "logically" (bangin.gif ) that means that nobody has me on ignore. There, sorted. laugh.pngbiggrin.pngtongue.png

Smilely overload - are you Faraway Saint in disguise?

Edited by iTony

Are you Phil? I only ask because ...

... you're no good at this trolling lark. flipa.gif

No, I'm not Phil. According to your friend Salmon(d)buddie, I'm brilliant at "this trolling lark". I wish you Boot Boys would make your minds up - although I really should know better from "Yes" men and women who follow a party that has a guy like Kenny MacAskill who can't ever stick to decisions he makes...

No, I'm not Phil. According to your friend Salmon(d)buddie, I'm brilliant at "this trolling lark". I wish you Boot Boys would make your minds up - although I really should know better from "Yes" men and women who follow a party that has a guy like Kenny MacAskill who can't ever stick to decisions he makes...

Where did I say that, troll? I've called you a troll, continuously, never that you're "brilliant" at "this trolling lark." Unless, of course, you can find the post I said it in, in which case I'll admit I was wrong. You can post it at the same time as you post all those other nasty, hurtful posts I made calling you all sorts of things that you haven't actually managed to find yet, troll.

Edited by salmonbuddie

As I said, it was only a question. I had previously mentioned your obsession with homosexuality, that was why I was asking. So I'm afraid that there was no irony, just your obsession. Actually, it was probably the wrong question as I don't think it would necessarily have to be a prerequisite that you were gay, to enjoy having a model plane shoved up your arse, would it? Tell me, you should know.

I see you're side-stepping the fact that I showed you up for flagging up my apparent obsession with homosexuality when in fact you are known to have posted such things yourself. Just like Alex Salmond, Nicola Sturgeon and Kenny MacAskill, you are so good at twisting and turning you should have been a ballet dancer.

As for your question, you tell me as I've never had any fantasies about someone shoving a model plane up my anus. You on the other hand were the person who brought in up in conversation so you tell me?

Your logic is rather faulty there. Going by your logic, if you asked an East European, one that you had just met and knew nothing about, if they were from Poland then you would only be asking that because you, yourself, are Polish - you see, it makes no sense, whatsoever, fishy.

You showed me up? At least you're getting funnier. I hate to sound childish here but your "mummy, mummy, this big boy's bullying me" patter is kind of forcing the issue - the fact is, you started the "homosexual shit" patter that's going on. You go find the first post I made to you, or about you, in reference to that and I'll guarantee you that I can find one of yours directed at me, or mentioning me in that context, that was posted before mine. f**king grow up, fishy.

As I have mentioned previously, numerous times, I have f**k all to do with the SNP so bringing them up is totally irrelevant, but you keep doing it if it makes you happy, just like the clapping does.

More Natsi-esque spinning and propaganda. You asked me if it would make someone gay if they enjoyed getting a model aeroplane shoved up their anus when I hadn't even mentioned such activity. Who was it that did mention it? Oh yes, it was you! So why were you asking me when clearly such fantasies had been coming into your thoughts? You're not particularly good at reading and understanding posts, even your own posts it seems. Like Faraway Saint, FTOF and Salmonbuddie, you simply see the name of the person who has made a post and if that person is someone you have previously disagreed with or for some warped reason you don't like them, you start frothing at the mouth and before you realise, you've posted a lot of nonsense that doesn't even mean anything and makes the "Scotland's Future" book look like a best selling novel.

What exactly is a "homosexual shit" by the way? Is this some new sexual activity that you do? If so, I'd rather not know anything about it. I'm not prejudiced against people apart from extremists and folk that want their own way all of the time and constantly feel the need to belittle others who have a better life than themselves.

Like.... Salmonbuddie, you simply see the name of the person who has made a post and if that person is someone you have previously disagreed with or for some warped reason you don't like them, you start frothing at the mouth and before you realise, you've posted a lot of nonsense that doesn't even mean anything and makes the "Scotland's Future" book look like a best selling novel.

Found any of those posts proving this yet, troll? Even one? Go on, you know you want to.

I've "heavily edited" your post again, troll, because this is nothing to do with the others you mention. A bit like why I "heavily edited" your post in the Ebola thread. The people I "heavily edited" out understand that, shame you're incapable.

Originally that said "...incapable of doing the same" but I decided that, with some "heavy editing," it makes more sense this way.

Edited by salmonbuddie

lol.gif You're not very good at reading and understanding posts are you? You're about as good at trolling as Slartibarftast and Salmonbuddie! clap.gif

As for "Well that's what they call themselves" - I wouldn't know but you seem to be the expert on all things relating to that subject so I'll take your word for it. Maybe your "friends" over the water have taught you a lot I don't know but as I said before that's your life and lookout, not mine...bye1.gif

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Why am I not surprised?

Edited by saint in exile

As I said, it was only a question. I had previously mentioned your obsession with homosexuality, that was why I was asking. So I'm afraid that there was no irony, just your obsession. Actually, it was probably the wrong question as I don't think it would necessarily have to be a prerequisite that you were gay, to enjoy having a model plane shoved up your arse, would it? Tell me, you should know.

I see you're side-stepping the fact that I showed you up for flagging up my apparent obsession with homosexuality when in fact you are known to have posted such things yourself. Just like Alex Salmond, Nicola Sturgeon and Kenny MacAskill, you are so good at twisting and turning you should have been a ballet dancer.

As for your question, you tell me as I've never had any fantasies about someone shoving a model plane up my anus. You on the other hand were the person who brought in up in conversation so you tell me?

Let's take this one bolded section at a time.

1. No I never.

2. You're obviously think about yourself due to point 1 above.

3. I never said "a" homosexual shit, see point 2 above.

4. Again, obsessing with "homosexual shit".

5. Good for you, fishy, admitting you don't like who you've become is the first step.

Are you going to admit you were wrong now or are you going to continue to do a Dorothy and just try and change the subject? In fact, you're behaviour and crap patter is spookily similar to that of Dorothy? Are you Dorothy? C'mon fishy, are you Dorothy? Here fishy, fishy.

Dearie me. You're just like Faraway Saint - you constantly forget what you have previously posted in reply to my posts. You're not doing a very good job of making yourself superior to me - if anything you're making yourself look like a poor man's Faraway Saint troll. How can anyone believe anything you post now?

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Why am I not surprised?

Because you're not capable of understanding English - probably from living over the water and not being particularly bright in the first place. Also, I've noticed that you don't seem to be very good at coming up with your own "patter". You just copy what other people post - pretty lame to be honest.

Edited by iTony

Dearie me. You're just like Faraway Saint - you constantly forget what you have previously posted in reply to my posts. You're not doing a very good job of making yourself superior to me - if anything you're making yourself look like a poor man's Faraway Saint troll. How can anyone believe anything you post now?

I understand English, but not gibberish. Seriously, what did you mean, cos I can't fathom it? Genuine question, so don't go all smartarse again.

Right Fishy, here's how the "conversation went".

Me: I don't think it would necessarily have to be a prerequisite that you were gay, to enjoy having a model plane shoved up your arse, would it? Tell me, you should know.

You: You asked me if it would make someone gay if they enjoyed getting a model aeroplane shoved up their anus

Me: No I never.

You: you constantly forget what you have previously posted in reply to my posts

Now, do you see where you went wrong there? No, you probably don't, do you?

He seems to think that about everybody.

Right Fishy, here's how the "conversation went".

Me: I don't think it would necessarily have to be a prerequisite that you were gay, to enjoy having a model plane shoved up your arse, would it? Tell me, you should know.

You: You asked me if it would make someone gay if they enjoyed getting a model aeroplane shoved up their anus

Me: No I never.

You: you constantly forget what you have previously posted in reply to my posts

Now, do you see where you went wrong there? No, you probably don't, do you?

It didn't actually go like that - you missed out other posts and words in between.

The fact of the matter is you accused me of being obsessed with Homosexuality after suggesting that Salmonbuddie could shove a model plane up my anus and suggesting I would enjoy such activity. Then you went on to say that enjoying such activity wouldn't suggest someone was homosexual would it and that I was to tell you when in fact I didn't have a clue whether that would apply or not. Also, I pointed out that it was you who suggested this activity so why didn't you tell me all about it as you had obviously being thinking about it in great detail. Don't let it get in the way of your propaganda though, Slarti.

I understand English, but not gibberish. Seriously, what did you mean, cos I can't fathom it? Genuine question, so don't go all smartarse again.

The quote which you quoted was in reply to Slartibartfast because he lied about what he had previously posted. I don't understand why you are asking about it though. Unless you two have now teamed up as a "tag-team" against me? jerry.gif

Edited by iTony

This is getting rather tedious now as you're obviously too thick to understand, but I'll give it one more try anyway.

Again, one bolded section at a time - try to pair them up this time, eh - I'll enlarge the relevant words to make it easier for you..

1. Yes, I did because you seem to be.

2. No, I never. It was a question. You could tell this because of the question mark at the end of the sentence.

3. No, I never. I was suggesting that it wouldn't necessarily be a prerequisite to enjoying it.

4. Why not?

5. Again, I didn't suggest it, I asked you a question.

Now, this time, please match my responses to the relevant bolded parts of your post. You could also go back and try that in the previous one where I chose this approach to ridiculing you. Do you want me to go back and edit the post to make the relevant parts of the text bigger for you? Is it true that too much wanking ruins your eyesight?

Spin, spin, spin. Twist, twist, twist. Denial, denial, denial. You just can't handle that I proved that you were using double standards by posting I was "obsessed with homosexuality" after you had suggested Salmonbuddie could stick a model aeroplane up my anus. I still don't understand why you would post such a thing but I guess the standards have been slipping on this website ever since last month.

The quote which you quoted was in reply to Slartibartfast because he lied about what he had previously posted. I don't understand why you are asking about it though. Unless you two have now teamed up as a "tag-team" against me? jerry.gif

What?? Now you're making even less sense. I've only replied to you on the basis of what you've posted in replies to me, other than the first post where I called you an arse. Care to dig up this ficticious quote of mine?

Spin, spin, spin. Twist, twist, twist. Denial, denial, denial. You just can't handle that I proved that you were using double standards by posting I was "obsessed with homosexuality" after you had suggested Salmonbuddie could stick a model aeroplane up my anus. I still don't understand why you would post such a thing but I guess the standards have been slipping on this website ever since last month.

Ever since you got involved.