Isis Maniacs - Send In The Sas

murray street

• 11 months later...

Without getting too involved in the whole political or ideological situation on ISIS.

I personally ( as a separate issue ) hate to see such historical / ancient cities & monuments destroyed such as is 'still' going on in places such as Palmyra amongst many others.

Things that will never be replaced or replicated.

The whole thing is a sad state of affairs in our so called 'modern' world.

Without getting too involved in the whole political or ideological situation on ISIS.

I personally ( as a separate issue ) hate to see such historical / ancient cities & monuments destroyed such as is 'still' going on in places such as Palmyra amongst many others.

Things that will never be replaced or replicated.

The whole thing is a sad state of affairs in our so called 'modern' world.

What kind of a fool do you think I am?

Question is why when millions of civilians were getting heads, arms and legs chopped off in Rwanda why did the police force of the west not intervene ? Oh aye not a drip of oil in that region. Simple case of the majority falling for the so called British free press propaganda machine which is intertwined with Westminster. A load of f**kin bollocks we should not be there unfortunately most are being softened up for the ground invasion where we lose hundreds of young men again in a fight in a far off land that has hee haw to do with us.

I'm just catching up on the forum and this thread after returning from Rwanda at lunchtime today funnily enough.

You really are obsessed with me, aren't you? Replying to a post made over a year ago, and not even one that's related to a current discussion or post, that's obsessive behaviour of the highest order. I'm sorry to disappoint you and hurt your feelings but ...

I'm never going to f**k you, no matter how much you make it obvious that you want me to. Get over it.

#thichasfcuk

^^^^^ verge of tears :lol:

You really are obsessed with me, aren't you? Replying to a post made over a year ago, and not even one that's related to a current discussion or post, that's obsessive behaviour of the highest order. I'm sorry to disappoint you and hurt your feelings but ...

I'm never going to f**k you, no matter how much you make it obvious that you want me to. Get over it.

#thichasfcuk

^^^^^^ Ernie on the verge of tears :lol: