Isis Maniacs - Send In The Sas

murray street

Any westerner that goes to this area of the world is taking a huge personal risk. No matter if you are an aid worker, or a hired gun - everyone is fully aware of what might happen.

To suggest the UK should now bail this guy out, and bow to his captors is ludicrous. Of course I feel terrible for the guy, and his family - but the only person that put himself and his family in this position was him.

We all know that the US/UK dont negotiate with terrorists ... maybe he should have thought about his family before heading out there.

I really hope that somehow he gets out alive, but unfortunately that is probably no longer an option!

Edited by andysaint

if we go independent we will not need to worry,as any scot in trouble anywhere in world will be safe as wee alex will just offer them some of our abundance of oil ,f**k knows what will happen in real life though ?

Tell us all what is happening "in real life" under the current regime then, that makes it so much better than would happen in an independent Scotland.

I think we'll be waiting a while.

if we go independent we will not need to worry,as any scot in trouble anywhere in world will be safe as wee alex will just offer them some of our abundance of oil ,f**k knows what will happen in real life though ?

Trying to make political capital out of this is f**king despicable.

Tell us all what is happening "in real life" under the current regime then, that makes it so much better than would happen in an independent Scotland.

I think we'll be waiting a while.

well mate as far as im aware ,we kind of have the rest of the world on our side ,but if wee eck (who cant even send his 6 members of parliament to vote no to the bedroom tax) gets his way well we will be independent and your guess is as good as mine

Guest TPAFKATS

I'll play along at this..

This terrible situation is happening now when we are in the UK, bigger is better, best of both worlds, punch above our weight on world stage etc.

Yet you tell us it would be worse if independent?

well mate as far as im aware ,we kind of have the rest of the world on our side ,but if wee eck (who cant even send his 6 members of parliament to vote no to the bedroom tax) gets his way well we will be independent and your guess is as good as mine

You should have saved yourself some time and posted, "I don't know" as opposed to posting more BT whataboutery..

Edited by FTOF

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TPAFKATS

That's the missiles started raining down. Obama spoke of a coalition of the willing. Not sure if this is what we now have?

We do though appear to have teamed up with Bahrain & Saudi to attack IS for human rights violations...

Just watched panorama on the tunnels from palastine to Israel..those missiles look nasty when they land... the amount of effort time money Hamas put into the tunnels was unbelievable. .the return (if thats the right word) was virtually nothing. The footage of the tunnels being blown up was scary. .

At the end you could on think what a sad part of the world. The programme was supposed to be about the tunnels but showed the human cost of war..those Hamas guys have alot to answer for ....and yeah so do the Israelies..

Guest TPAFKATS

News tonight showing tornados destroying Toyotas.

£3 million minimum to blow up a pick up truck. A pick up truck that we paid for a year or so ago?

No wonder we're f**ked. Still the arms companies are doing well.

Guest TPAFKATS

surely we have to do something ?

This IS group were trained by CIA, funded by numerous states including Saudi, and their neighbours and they continue to trade oil, weapons, people with states they claim to be fighting.

Other than spunking money we don't have, I'm not sure what bombing from the air achieves. Apart from gaining IS more recruits.