Isis Maniacs - Send In The Sas

murray street

Guest TPAFKATS

Naw, that would have cost another fiver, don't want to upset people.

Don't worry the £3 billion cost of air strikes is being met by Osborne's £3 billion of cuts in benefits.

Guest TPAFKATS

thank f**k he isn't wasting it

Yeah, well £3 billion is only the first estimate - when have you ever known any government project, whether its a war, an IT system or the London Olympics to come in on its original budget wink.png

Quite tragic people see this barbaric murder in the same league as stopping the killers of women & children in cold blood in the name of religion.

This man was a person who was doing something more than most of the do gooders would dream about, but still try to balance this against the attempts to eradicate extremists.

Fcuking bomb them till it hurts.

Guest TPAFKATS

Did this war no start a wee while ago?

Ok, well remove the word war and go with this then?

Using this man's barbaric murder as an excuse to increase our involvement in this conflict is tragic

Ok, well remove the word war and go with this then?

Lots of other countries have seen that this lot need sorted and, as such, are providing support to help eradicate them.

You seem more sympathetic towards this group than the innocent man the murdered, strange ideology indeed.

Away and hug a tree, or better still, have a **** . ;)

Guest TPAFKATS

Lots of other countries have seen that this lot need sorted and, as such, are providing support to help eradicate them.

You seem more sympathetic towards this group than the innocent man the murdered, strange ideology indeed.

Away and hug a tree, or better still, have a **** . ;)

You'll be providing evidence to back up your claim that I am more sympathetic to Is than I am to any of the people they have murdered?

No, you cant as there isn't any. Wanker

Using this man's barbaric murder as an excuse to start another war is tragic

½ a dozen tornado's is hardly a war.

If you strip away all the politics, finances and history, terrorists grabbed a guy from a land rover

in Syria simply because he was British, then kept him in chains for 9 months then cut his

head off, they cannot be allowed to get away with this.

If the only opportunity the west can take to get back at them is Air Strikes, then I am all

for it,

Listened to five live last night and it was heartbreaking to hear a Moslem woman from

the West Midlands in tears advocating wiping these guys from the face of the earth.

I think you would observe that the majority of public opinion is in favour of doing something

rather than nothing.

Guest TPAFKATS

½ a dozen tornado's is hardly a war.

If you strip away all the politics, finances and history, terrorists grabbed a guy from a land rover

in Syria simply because he was British, then kept him in chains for 9 months then cut his

head off, they cannot be allowed to get away with this.

If the only opportunity the west can take to get back at them is Air Strikes, then I am all

for it,

Listened to five live last night and it was heartbreaking to hear a Moslem woman from

the West Midlands in tears advocating wiping these guys from the face of the earth.

I think you would observe that the majority of public opinion is in favour of doing something

rather than nothing.

Yet faraway says it is a war...

I think he was taken hostage due to not being Muslim as opposed to being British ?

Are we going to war with Thailand or Myanmar due to the murder of two brits a couple of weeks ago?