Isis Maniacs - Send In The Sas

murray street

Guest TPAFKATS

Ok, keep it up, you're doing a good job of showing yourself as some weird tree hugger with no idea of reality.

All of this because it was NO, ya walloper.

and now you've turned into Rick...

Quite tragic people see this barbaric murder in the same league as stopping the killers of women & children in cold blood in the name of religion.

This man was a person who was doing something more than most of the do gooders would dream about, but still try to balance this against the attempts to eradicate extremists.

Fcuking bomb them till it hurts.

the beheading was completely barbaric, however bombing creates extremists as has been shown in the past 25 years.

Question is why when millions of civilians were getting heads, arms and legs chopped off in Rwanda why did the police force of the west not intervene ? Oh aye not a drip of oil in that region. Simple case of the majority falling for the so called British free press propaganda machine which is intertwined with Westminster. A load of f**kin bollocks we should not be there unfortunately most are being softened up for the ground invasion where we lose hundreds of young men again in a fight in a far off land that has hee haw to do with us.

Guest TPAFKATS

You'll be providing evidence to back up your claim that I am more sympathetic to Is than I am to any of the people they have murdered?

No, you cant as there isn't any. Wanker

Nope, still nothing...

To a certain extent I would agree but what, exactly, should be done?

I'm no foreign diplomat, but i would say that the foreign policy when dealing with the middle east needs completely overhauled. ISIS would never be in a position of strength if blair and bush hadn't made the decisions they made. we armed the taliban to fight the soviets, armed iraq to fight iran. Maybe helping and working with the countries instead of keeping them destabilised and in conflict.

That doesn't help with the ISIS question though. Dunno, the country is a complete dogs dinner at the moment and isis running Iraq isn't really an option.

Guest TPAFKATS

Kurdish fighter in Syria / Turkish border town of Kobane quoted by Arab tv news reporter

We though US planes would come to help us, instead we are getting shelled by US tanks that ISIS have captured.

IIRC the adverts you get on here are related to either searches you have done yourself on your computer or posts you have made (something along those lines - maybe it's all posts). So either you have been looking at signing up or there have been a certain number of posts on here relating to the army. Whichever one it is (or even if it is none of those reasons), you hurry up and sign up - you better be quick, I hear places are limited.

ETA: I'm not getting any army adverts so I guess they just want some cannon fodder and are targeting you specifically.

Nah, I've not been visiting the Army website or even searching for the Army. I've no interest in joining them now anyway. I did at 16 but was persuaded to stay in School which looking back has probably been good for me. Nowadays the Army is for folk that can't be employed anywhere else.

that's the same saltire your mob were burning in george square.

I'm not in any "mob" Barney. I wouldn't condone burning any flags as it's a stupid pointless thing to be doing. Anyway, on the week of the Referendum there were reports of "Yes Campaigners" burning the Union Flag on the grounds of Bannockburn and at Stirling which you obviously don't want to draw attention to...

Nowadays the Army is for folk that can't be employed anywhere else

Sid you should be ashamed of yourself for writing that ffs you sound like some Tory MP with no common sense. While some go to the army for a career of choice many come from poor back grounds where employment is almost zero. So rather than hitting drugs and alcohol they sign up to the army. Unfortunately they don't quite grasp how politicians use them in a way that their life's are in extreme danger in wars we should not be involved in.

I'm not in any "mob" Barney. I wouldn't condone burning any flags as it's a stupid pointless thing to be doing. Anyway, on the week of the Referendum there were reports of "Yes Campaigners" burning the Union Flag on the grounds of Bannockburn and at Stirling which you obviously don't want to draw attention to...

news to me iTony. I was away on the week of the referendum. Sounds it was a good time not to be around.