Isis Maniacs - Send In The Sas

murray street

Nah, I've not been visiting the Army website or even searching for the Army. I've no interest in joining them now anyway. I did at 16 but was persuaded to stay in School which looking back has probably been good for me. Nowadays the Army is for folk that can't be employed anywhere else.

What an arse you are.

Guest TPAFKATS

Meanwhile, Turkish forces patrol the border as they don't want to help out kurds.

Air strikes overnight above Kobane. Media reporting ISIS lie low when planes around.

Is this the first Us led air strikes over Syrian soil?

Turks continuing to patrol border and get involved with kurdish protesters as opposed to fighting ISIS.

Iranian republican guard general pictured with kurdish troops.

Iranians winning propaganda war?

Guest TPAFKATS

Turkish president requesting end to air strikes while his security forces fire gas at kurds on border - both those trying to go and fight and those wishing to escape.

Edited by TPAFKATS

Nah, I've not been visiting the Army website or even searching for the Army. I've no interest in joining them now anyway. I did at 16 but was persuaded to stay in School which looking back has probably been good for me. Nowadays the Army is for folk that can't be employed anywhere else.

Sid you should be ashamed of yourself for writing that ffs you sound like some Tory MP with no common sense. While some go to the army for a career of choice many come from poor back grounds where employment is almost zero. So rather than hitting drugs and alcohol they sign up to the army. Unfortunately they don't quite grasp how politicians use them in a way that their life's are in extreme danger in wars we should not be involved in.

Ok, I admit I could have posted it better but you've done it for me IOBS. You've used different words to me, IOBS. I'm perfectly aware that many people, especially young folk have joined up over the last few years because of lack of opportunities. Through my work I get to see people from backgrounds that are probably considered on the poverty line and I know of women who have been upset to see their Sons and Daughters join one of the Armed Forces. The reason - because they've not been able to get employment elsewhere so I don't feel ashamed with what I've said. I feel fortunate that I have a job but I don't feel guilty that by me having one another person might go and join the armed forces.

What an arse you are.

I don't know about Dublin and the island that is Ireland but where I live we don't just say to people "What an arse you are". Use the forum to debate and discuss issues or go and find something to do which only appeals to your chocolate and sprinkles way of life.

Is Japanese Horseradish a drug? I bow to your experience in this matter. Did you take it anally?

I never did any "Wasabi". As for anally - I've never heard of anyone taking any drug that way. You tell me if that's possible or ask your chum Faraway Saint - he's an expert in that particular part of the human anatomy.

Hey Siddley, what an arse you are.

That's it, let it all out, Slarti! punk.gif

Years ago I heard a story about some "famous" bint that used to get guys to cover their cocks in cocaine and f**k her up the arse. Don't know if it was true and can't remember who it was but some deviant on here is bound to know.

Really?! laugh.png Bloody hell. I wonder if it was that ex of Frank Skinner. Apparently he once hinted that she liked unusual sexual activity. Or maybe it was that Farrah Fawcett.

I don't know about Dublin and the island that is Ireland but where I live we don't just say to people "What an arse you are". Use the forum to debate and discuss issues or go and find something to do which only appeals to your chocolate and sprinkles way of life.

Well, don't be an arse and I won't have to say it. Simples.

Make my mind up? How about you trying to make sense?

That must be an irony alert, surely?! laugh.png

I keep forgetting that no-one is allowed a different opinion from you and if someone darers to show you up for what you really are you throw the toys out of the pram and resort to petty name calling and stupid insults that would make my Nieces cringe with embarrassment. Still, you knock yourself out - I guess people have different attitudes to how to cope with views which are different to their own in your neck of the woods...

That must be an irony alert, surely?! :lol:

I keep forgetting that no-one is allowed a different opinion from you and if someone darers to show you up for what you really are you throw the toys out of the pram and resort to petty name calling and stupid insults that would make my Nieces cringe with embarrassment. Still, you knock yourself out - I guess people have different attitudes to how to cope with views which are different to their own in your neck of the woods...

Not at all. I accept totally that people have different opinions, and indeed I welcome lively debate, but the comment of yours to which I took offence was crass stupidity at best. Best not say things without thinking. Of course, maybe you WERE thinking and just can't help being an arse.

Not at all. I accept totally that people have different opinions, and indeed I welcome lively debate, but the comment of yours to which I took offence was crass stupidity at best. Best not say things without thinking. Of course, maybe you WERE thinking and just can't help being an arse.

See - you just can't help yourself can you? Without petty name calling you'd be lost. Maybe if that's all you've got maybe you'd be best keeping your thoughts to yourself. Either that or go and join a Celtic or Rangers forum, whichever persuasion fits in best with your views?

See - you just can't help yourself can you? Without petty name calling you'd be lost. Maybe if that's all you've got maybe you'd be best keeping your thoughts to yourself. Either that or go and join a Celtic or Rangers forum, whichever persuasion fits in best with your views?

No love for either of the bigot brothers from my side, mate. You, on the other hand, it is suggested, are a closet Dhim. Not my accusation, of course. I believe that you, even as dim as you are, are not that stupid. Or maybe you are?

No love for either of the bigot brothers from my side, mate. You, on the other hand, it is suggested, are a closet Dhim. Not my accusation, of course. I believe that you, even as dim as you are, are not that stupid. Or maybe you are?

Ah, that old chestnut about me supposedly really supporting another football club. I've being going to St. Mirren matches for many a year now and even used to go to Away games regularly. I'm not even bothered if people believe that or not - that is their prerogative but it doesn't mean much to me.

I'm not sure why you used a word which can be construed as "rhyming slang" for a word which I think is socially unacceptable - perhaps that's your religious views shining through your nonsensical ramblings. Maybe living over the water has influenced you more than you would be care to admit but that's your business, nothing to do with me but you might want to have a wee think about that for your own good and for the sake of any people who you care about in your life.

Years ago I heard a story about some "famous" bint that used to get guys to cover their cocks in cocaine and f**k her up the arse. Don't know if it was true and can't remember who it was but some deviant on here is bound to know.

You must be on more "ignore lists" than me Slarti if no-one's taking up the opportunity to be a Mr/Mrs Know-it-all. lol.gifjerry.gif

Ah, that old chestnut about me supposedly really supporting another football club. I've being going to St. Mirren matches for many a year now and even used to go to Away games regularly. I'm not even bothered if people believe that or not - that is their prerogative but it doesn't mean much to me.

I'm not sure why you used a word which can be construed as "rhyming slang" for a word which I think is socially unacceptable - perhaps that's your religious views shining through your nonsensical ramblings. Maybe living over the water has influenced you more than you would be care to admit but that's your business, nothing to do with me but you might want to have a wee think about that for your own good and for the sake of any people who you care about in your life.

No religious influence, mate - I'm completely agnostic - I despise organised religion and all its attendant issues. As for the word "Tim" being socially unacceptable? Well that's what they call themselves, so who am I to argue? As I said in the post, I don't know if they are your 'real team' or not, but you seem to think that I support one of the old scum - suggesting that I should go and post with them. Can't have it both ways, sunshine. Don't give it out if you can't take it.