The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

He should have been sacked after the defeat to Dundee United.

Statisically he is worst St Mirren manager in the clubs's history, he was the wrong choice and the cheap option.

Fed up reading his constant excuses in the press, he just does not have a clue as a manager, his record in Belgium says it all.

If we lose to Kilmarnock then the Saints fans should have a protest after the match demanding his dismissal.

John Coughlin was a bad manager too, but at least the team scored some goals under his stewardship.

Edited by Flareybob

Every bud has an opinion and this is the place for fans to put it. For me Craig should be given time as I like the football he is trying to get the team to play. He the manager and us the fans knows where the problem lies ( goals ) I'm sure they will come then we will all be happy. Keep the faith and get along to Kilmarnock on Saturday to cheer the team along.

There's only one way our season is going to go as long as TC is in charge, I'm afraid.

Probably sounds extremely harsh but I genuinely think the best option for the club is to let TC go now and get someone semi-competent in.

The board won't take that action, though, and will stick by him until January at the very least. I'll still travel to Killie on Saturday and get behind the team but my gut feeling is that we're in trouble already.

Every bud has an opinion and this is the place for fans to put it. For me Craig should be given time as I like the football he is trying to get the team to play. He the manager and us the fans knows where the problem lies ( goals ) I'm sure they will come then we will all be happy. Keep the faith and get along to Kilmarnock on Saturday to cheer the team along.

Indeed, but there are already a few similar threads.

THAT was the point I was trying to make, apologies if you failed to see that.

Cant see me going back to games if things remain the same. Left after 70 odd minutes v Dundee U , first time ive left that early since the Coughlin days. New owners , new manager and new direction required !

Fxsake Billy, you've no been happy since we've been in the top league.

laugh.png

3rd manager in a row now that's not met your demanding standards. wink.png

T.C has got the next 3 games, as a supporter no way until jan, only my opinion, other clubs are quick to change the coaches.do not see saints fans giving him anymore time the clock is ticking............

but you can be sure the board will do nothing that involves paying out any cash.

And we should be very grateful they dinnae spend money willy nilly.

He should have been sacked after the defeat to Dundee United.

Statisically he is worst St Mirren manager in the clubs's history, he was the wrong choice and the cheap option.

Fed up reading his constant excuses in the press, he just does not have a clue as a manager, his record in Belgium says it all.

If we lose to Kilmarnock then the Saints fans should have a protest after the match demanding his dismissal.

John Coughlin was a bad manager too, but at least the team scored some goals under his stewardship.

Good luck with that one, but I'm heading for the pub.

At the SMISA Q&A Tommy said that he took on board the fans points on the poor form at set pieces, ie corners and free kicks and we should see something better at the game on Saturday. He was a brave man to turn up with no wins to date and I believe he will drive it home to the team we must see improvement.

It was a good turnout from the fans , could have been even better if the so called "fans "council had also turned up instead of having a meeting in an adjacent room.

But then again maybe they think , on behalf of the fans ,that everything is going well on the park

I think it is a shame that we have started so poorly because on paper I think we have a decent squad(apart from 1 glaring ommision) and given time and proper management they can come good. Whether Tommy is the man for that i'm not sure. With Marwood available again for Saturday I wold start him and Wylde and test the Killie defence for pace with Ball/Caldwell through the middle. We need to play with a high tempo though.

I agree, get yourself back to the ward. 1eye.gif

Aye mods, close this shite, a similar thread last week was closed. thumbdown.gif

deary me

i don't think that your making fun of people with disabilities can be swept under the carpet with your usual abuse and plethora of smillies

what's next? Homophobic and racist posts?

its not this thread that should by shut down

its your account

mods - take action and close this vile account down

deary me

i don't think that your making fun of people with disabilities can be swept under the carpet with your usual abuse and plethora of smillies

what's next? Homophobic and racist posts?

its not this thread that should by shut down

its your account

mods - take action and close this vile account down

Am I still in your dreams every night?

Your sad demise has been very amusing, trying to make people see the world as you see it is a sure sign

you have totally lost the plot.

Do keep it up, you are officially my puppy.

Oh, lol

Edited by faraway saint