The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

Indeed , and carry on as we are doing It will be season ticket holders avoiding games ( if they aren't already ) as well as 'pay by match' supporters.

If you went to a restaurant who continued to serve up poor quality food , you would stop going until they changed the ingredients and chef.

Exactly you can't expect supporters to go and watch what we saw yesterday and enjoy it.

I can't keep away, regardless of how pish the product is I will still go and support my team. At times during yesterday game I was just bored and was just wanting the clock to run down to get out of there, can't ever remember feeling like that before.

Surely his primary target is to keep us up?

Danny was not given a new contract when SG said that while top 6 was an ambition that might not be achievable every year there was an expectation that we would challenge for top 6 and we would like to avoid going into every split still threatened with the drop. I'm reading that as saying the target is to be far ahead of 11th by the split that we are not worried about ending up in the play off spot.

Danny was not given a new contract when SG said that while top 6 was an ambition that might not be achievable every year there was an expectation that we would challenge for top 6 and we would like to avoid going into every split still threatened with the drop. I'm reading that as saying the target is to be far ahead of 11th by the split that we are not worried about ending up in the play off spot.

But his primary target is to keep us up. Anything above and beyond that would be a welcome bonus.

Danny had 4 shots at getting us near the top 6, and he never managed it.

Exactly you can't expect supporters to go and watch what we saw yesterday and enjoy it.

I can't keep away, regardless of how pish the product is I will still go and support my team. At times during yesterday game I was just bored and was just wanting the clock to run down to get out of there, can't ever remember feeling like that before.

I've heard a lot of adjectives used to describe the game yesterday, boring wasn't one of them. There was 4 goals, 3 ruled out, and several missed chances from both teams. The game could quite easily have finished 5-5.

I was at the game yesterday with a German guy who was attending his first ever Scottish match. His conclusion was although the quality wasn't what he was used to, it was really entertaining. Several reports and pundits commented on how good a game it was.

I've heard a lot of adjectives used to describe the game yesterday, boring wasn't one of them. There was 4 goals, 3 ruled out, and several missed chances from both teams. The game could quite easily have finished 5-5.

I was at the game yesterday with a German guy who was attending his first ever Scottish match. His conclusion was although the quality wasn't what he was used to, it was really entertaining. Several reports and pundits commented on how good a game it was.

Yeah there was 4 goals in the game. Maybe I was just bored with the same old pish.

Yeah there was 4 goals in the game. Maybe I was just bored with the same old pish.

The same old pish of us drawing 2-2?What a strange post. Weren't you moaning last week about how we didn't look like scoring?

You need to find something else to do on a Saturday if you were bored watching that game.

It also gets boring reading the pish you post. :lol:

If you're going to moan, at least be consistent. Like Elvis.

Last week you're moaning because we didn't look like scoring. This week you're moaning because you were 'bored' watching a game that was entertaining by all other accounts

What's it going to be next week? Change the record, the only thing that's boring here is you.

By that was some pish defending.... Just watched it on Alba, feckin Goodwin off on the charge of the light brigade again,

Jim just a point of order, if you are picked to play central,defence, thats kinda where ,you are meant to see out the game....

Your not supposed to do 'Bunching' at your feckin age! Have a word with the defensive coa.. Oh. Ffs!

If you're going to moan, at least be consistent. Like Elvis.

Last week you're moaning because we didn't look like scoring. This week you're moaning because you were 'bored' watching a game that was entertaining by all other accounts

What's it going to be next week? Change the record, the only thing that's boring here is you.

:lol:

Craig has been set up to fail , he has a threadbare squad , and his experienced players are past their best . He has been given very limited funds to put a squad together , and it could be argued we are doing well to be where we are , given that injuries to experienced players have forced him to field a team of boys each week .

A team of boys? Kelly and Naismith played pretty much all last season, Mclean and Mcginn are Scotland U21 regulars. Reilly has been around the first team squad for a couple of years although he hasn’t played as much as the others and Drury and Plummer were his signings. Haven’t done the maths but I doubt our average age is much younger than the majority of other teams in the league.

Don’t see how anyone can defend the performance or result yesterday, that was our easiest game of the season at home against the team clear at the bottom of the league and we settled for a draw with 10 minutes to go. It’s not all Tommy’s fault, the players have been really poor, but Tommy is the manager and the responsibility lies with him. One point from 6 home games? Not good enough, Motherwell will start winning games at some point I reckon and unless something changes dramatically ourselves and Ross County are going to end up scrapping it out for a playoff with Rangers or Hearts most likely.

But his primary target is to keep us up. Anything above and beyond that would be a welcome bonus.

Danny had 4 shots at getting us near the top 6, and he never managed it.

But he did meet his 'primary target' in all 4 seasons with 2 seasons we finished in a respectable 8th.

If top 6 is a 'bonus' then i would love to hear the boards reasons for getting rid of Danny and what they expect of Tommy Craig.

Not a dig at you TC as i would agree that staying up is the objective, but DL managed that in all 4 seasons, twice comfortably