The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

Never called for a managers head, and I won't here either. Point is as a club we have been hamstrung for years now while we are 'for Sale'. TC is just the latest in a line of guys who try to do better than get us treading water to stay afloat, yet fail our expectations..........

Fans are sick of it , the product is completely gash, the limitations on us this year are unbelievable, our 36 y o talisman is unavailable and we struggle ???

Couldn't make it up , it's pathetic.

The weakest Top league for years and look at us, truly dire.

Plenty has been said on here about dismal times et al etc etc etc , but frankly , currently, this is as bad as I've seen us in a decade..

I'll be there next week though, but frankly , expectations are now so far down the food chain that MCDonald's looks like a culinary oasis

Irony is Mcdonalds at least offer 'Happy' meals :P

Yeah it's OK Tommy's got it sussed....he had it sussed in September in October and now in November......look out for the December version our home 0-? defeat to St Johnstone on December 6th.

post-1859-0-47672300-1414888683_thumb.jp

I'd like to offer my congratulations on this brilliant analysis ...series of analysis actually
(especially without the help of that video expert we used to have)

but I would politely suggest that he take a little look at the other end of the park also
.....the end where all the goals are being scored.

Could be a chance of a new series of articles...Tommy's dismay at defence .....Craig's concern at bulging home net....that sort of thing

tommy says we don't need a sports psychologist ,,which really means the board have told him to get rid as we are cutting back on everything and not just decent players, thing is tommy thinks he can do this job himself as he is so old and experienced ,problem is he is telling everyone we are doing fine and the 2nd rate players we have just now are believing him and now think they are half decent,,,sorry tommy but you are way off the mark ,,keeper is poor and getting worse by the week ,,defence is a joke .and is the reason we are losing every week ,,(try looking at a league table in one of todays paper and see where we are in league and how many points we actually have as opposed to how many you think we have)..midfield is getting over run every week ,and least said about callum ball or sorry the strikers the better,,time for major changes but I think we will be saying the same things for weeks to come as our board has no intention of doing anything and are happy to plod along hoping to maybe scrape 10th or at worst a play off against the **** or hearts that will make 100,000 and look good in accounts

he needs his head examined...

Edited by saltcoatsbuddie

It's no coincidence that we're always at the bottom of the league. We deliberately don't push ourselves to be able to climb the table, if the other teams are low in quality we see that as an opportunity to reduce wages and lower our quality at the same time. This just happens year after year and it's a minor miracle that we've managed to stay in this division so long!

Edited by Big Yards

there is no point in slating the manager. he shouldn't be in his position but we need to recover

Limping to one or two victories per month might just keep us up.

The teams around us are probably more likely to try and spend their way out of trouble in the new year, all we really have is fans supporting a scrappy looking squad.

much as it chokes me, i will be getting behnd the team-it is the only way for us as the player and management situation won't change

Christ. This utterly useless manager of ours has created one helluva shambles at our beloved football club. His shambolic tactics and doubtful unfit close season signings coupled with the release of players who were far better than those signed. But above all he has created a division of our loyal fans.Still our BOD sit back and watch the demise of our club.

Yeah it's OK Tommy's got it sussed....he had it sussed in September in October and now in November......look out for the December version our home 0-? defeat to St Johnstone on December 6th.

craig.jpg

I'd like to offer my congratulations on this brilliant analysis ...series of analysis actually

(especially without the help of that video expert we used to have)

but I would politely suggest that he take a little look at the other end of the park also

.....the end where all the goals are being scored.

Could be a chance of a new series of articles...Tommy's dismay at defence .....Craig's concern at bulging home net....that sort of thing

Pretty embarrassing stuff. Seems unable to pinpoint that we are so slow in moving the ball making it difficult to break teams down.

Very easy to figure out how to play against us as Jackie Mc alluded to on the radio yesterday.

I can't see Tommy getting the sack in the near future... I wonder when the board will finally run out of patience and act? If Thistle beat us on Saturday then surely they must have a decision to make.

So you don't think he'll get sacked in the near future, but you think he might get sacked if we lose on Saturday?