The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

sorry but how much longer must we suffer this clown of a manager,totally ,clueless

time the board sorted this mess ,we can only take so much.he wont go ....he needs a big push

the club i have loved is dieing slowly before my eyes, we have some good young players .to build the club but not the right management in place

SOS HELP

He may nonot walk but if supporters do, the Board have a big decision to make. There are other issues other than the manager, the strength if the squad and money to strengthen key positions. We missed out on Clarkson due to signing a grossly overweight and unfit striker and another untried from non league football. How Craig could not see our central defence problem is beyond me. I also feel Kello needs a spot on the bench as he was at fault (again) for the goal today.

I've not been back since the Dundee Utd home game and while this mess is allowed to carry on as manager i won't b back .I'm a season ticket holder so i've paid my money but from now on i will be waiting before renewing if i ever do ,this is the worst Saints side i've seen in many years.

Terrible..TC has no clue..why take off Ball and Marwood and put Caldwell and whoever that youth player is on? The game changed after that, they couldn't hold the ball up and we invited constant pressure..no clue

Indeed, bizarre substitutions...said that at the game today, we weren't great but we were hanging in there and they weren't great either, then the subs came and were so poor....felt sorry for the young boy, way out his depth but Caldwell just looks gash.

Just woeful. Has to be sacked or we have zero chance of staying up.

Marwood being taken off today for a youth player was bizarre. I know Marwood hasn't been great but I thought he was OK in comparison to others and the kid looked out of his depth. I'd have thought Tommy would have learned from sticking Brown against Hamilton. It seemed like a desperate gamble.

They can rattle it if they think I'm buying a ticket for the Inverness game unless they guarantee the money is to pay Tommy off!

we look more useless every week,today tommy just stands there no talking no advice ,while his 2 coaches one sitting in his living room with his slippers on and the other trying his hardest to hide on the park ,add this to a board of directors who don't want to be here either, we need leadership not some old guy playing football manager 14/15

think he only put morgan on so he can say that's another 18 yr old / academy player getting a game ,,doesn't matter how many academy players are playing when we are being beaten every week im afraid

Just woeful. Has to be sacked or we have zero chance of staying up.

Marwood being taken off today for a youth player was bizarre. I know Marwood hasn't been great but I thought he was OK in comparison to others and the kid looked out of his depth. I'd have thought Tommy would have learned from sticking Brown against Hamilton. It seemed like a desperate gamble.

They can rattle it if they think I'm buying a ticket for the Inverness game unless they guarantee the money is to pay Tommy off!

Someone posted on another thread that in a total of 40 games that Craig has been manager he has lost 29 and drawn 7.

Surely to goodness the BOD must have known this. They are just as culpable for appointing him in the first place.

If the BOD are looking to knacker their chances of selling the club then they are going the correct way about it.

Remember when folk genuinely thought that Tommy was the real brains behind Danny Lennon. lol.gif Well that bubble is well and truly burst.

The sad thing is...our board obviously somehow believed that as well as they shoehorned him into the job! thumbdown.gif

What a mess we are in. We finished 8th last year. No Hearts, no Hibs, no Rangers. What a chance we had for a positive league campaign.

Unfortunately the board ruined that opportunity, with the decisions they made.

Someone posted on another thread that in a total of 40 games that Craig has been manager he has lost 29 and drawn 7.

Surely to goodness the BOD must have known this. They are just as culpable for appointing him in the first place.

If the BOD are looking to knacker their chances of selling the club then they are going the correct way about it.

Didn't want to post straight after game, take time to reflect, but as ST holder for over 20 years it's a real struggle to tempt me back after this, walked away early today for first time and thought that I couldn't care less about returning, really disillusioned with the club at the moment

Didn't want to post straight after game, take time to reflect, but as ST holder for over 20 years it's a real struggle to tempt me back after this, walked away early today for first time and thought that I couldn't care less about returning, really disillusioned with the club at the moment

That's evident if you looked at the support as a whole. I sat in the Family Stand for the first time and there was hardly any noise at all from the West Bank (apart from the inevitable booing when Thistle went in front). The lack of tempo and urgency on the park transferred into the stands.

There is a real stagnation and complete apathy about the place at the moment. Reminds me of the dark days under Bone and Coughlin.

Like me and many I could not agree with this post more.

After the game I felt anger now I just feel so disappointed and I feel if we replace the manager now we can salvage our season with a two week break coming up a new man will have time to pick up the players who's confidence must be shot

According to Wiki, out of 34 games in charge, it's 5 wins, 5 draws and 24 (twenty-four) losses.

Too early for knee jerk reactions

i still think top 6 is realistic when we get a few back from injury

I'll have 5 of what he's having!

The only thing that gives me any hope is that we're much of a muchness with the bottom 4, but no faith under Craig.

The fans are resigned to the fate. We deserved so much better.