The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

The way i see it is. To get tommy out fans are going to have to do 1 of two things 1) mass boycott probably the Scottish cup game where it will hurt the board more as it will be all ticket.

2) a petition demanding tommy craigs resignation. If the majority of season ticket holders sign it then the board would have to take notice.

One thing for sure is something has to change the football is dire and there is no fight in the team and thats the most worrying thing.

where do I sign ??????

The way i see it is. To get tommy out fans are going to have to do 1 of two things 1) mass boycott probably the Scottish cup game where it will hurt the board more as it will be all ticket.

2) a petition demanding tommy craigs resignation. If the majority of season ticket holders sign it then the board would have to take notice.

One thing for sure is something has to change the football is dire and there is no fight in the team and thats the most worrying thing.

I think Tommy is beginning to sound delusional regarding our injury situation and could also be accused of trying to deceive the fans into the bargain.

Before the Inverness game on 18th October Tommy said Plummer was on the way back and might make that game and if he didn't he should be ready to start against Ross County on 25th October. There is still no sign of Plummer 3 weeks on from when Tommy Craig said he might make the squad. Fans at Tannadice said John McGinn had said that he could be out for up to 8 weeks. Tommy Craig keeps saying McGinn is a doubt for games but isn't saying he will be out for a month or two. Time will tell. McAusland has said Thommo is out for the whole season and a friend of Thommo's has told fans that he is finished due to injury but Tommy Craig still mentions him as among a group of players he would like to have back in 3 or 4 weeks and calls him out talisman and says he thinks we will start picking up points and scoring goals when he is back in the team. If Thommo is out for the whole season / finished then Tommy Craig should tell the fans now instead of going on about how we will start winning games once we get Thommo back and scoring goals.

I think Tommy is beginning to sound delusional regarding our injury situation and could also be accused of trying to deceive the fans into the bargain.

Before the Inverness game on 18th October Tommy said Plummer was on the way back and might make that game and if he didn't he should be ready to start against Ross County on 25th October. There is still no sign of Plummer 3 weeks on from when Tommy Craig said he might make the squad. Fans at Tannadice said John McGinn had said that he could be out for up to 8 weeks. Tommy Craig keeps saying McGinn is a doubt for games but isn't saying he will be out for a month or two. Time will tell. McAusland has said Thommo is out for the whole season and a friend of Thommo's has told fans that he is finished due to injury but Tommy Craig still mentions him as among a group of players he would like to have back in 3 or 4 weeks and calls him out talisman and says he thinks we will start picking up points and scoring goals when he is back in the team. If Thommo is out for the whole season / finished then Tommy Craig should tell the fans now instead of going on about how we will start winning games once we get Thommo back and scoring goals.

Worst thing is he keeps going on about how we'll be fine when the guys return from injury, well the only one who has been out all season is Thommo and we've yet to be anything resembling fine all season.

He had all summer to put a squad together and he signed Marwood, Ball and Caldwell as attacking players/strikers to replace/backup Thommo, they are all available and can't buy a goal between them so how can he claim that it is injuries that is the problem.

Tom Hendrie.. after 1 great season the fans were screaming for his head..

John Coughlin.. virtually from the start the fans were screaming for his head..

Gus Macpherson.. hated by many, eventually most fans were screaming for his head..

Danny Lennon.. Good guy brought success, but in the end at least half were screaming for his head..

Tommy Craig... see John Coughlin..

When are the fans of this club going to wake up and smell the coffee, what up and coming manager

with ambition is going to come to us, what manager with any credibility in the game would want to manage

us, this job is a career killer, our BOD would shite it to employ any manager with serious ambitions...

Its been nearly 5 years since we signed a recognised centre half, WTF is that all about....

We'll be rid of Tommy fairly soon but those who think they'll see a big improvement are living on cloud cuckoo land

Until the BOD leave, this club is going nowhere but down..

Poor Tommy he should never have been given the job in the first place, but what was SG excuse for getting rid of

Danny (I feel our club should have the ambition to make the top 6) so he give the job to Tommy and cuts the budget,

No wonder more and more of our fans just cant be fcuking arsed anymore...

Hearing thats its not rosie in the dressing room. Players just not believing in the man, from people close to players.

Once the manager looses the dressing room thats it for me, i dont see any way back from this if the he stays.

Would love to have been a fly on the wall of that dressing room after Saturdays game, the players must surely be turning on the management team by now. Kenny Mclean looked particularly frustrated at the end of the game I bet he wishes he’d took any offer he was given to go down south in the summer. Walked by Mcginn on my way out of the stadium as well and he looked pretty dejected.

Gus Macpherson.. hated by many, eventually most fans were screaming for his head..

Danny Lennon.. Good guy brought success, but in the end at least half were screaming for his head..

When are the fans of this club going to wake up and smell the coffee, what up and coming manager

with ambition is going to come to us, what manager with any credibility in the game would want to manage

us, this job is a career killer, our BOD would shite it to employ any manager with serious ambitions...

Its been nearly 5 years since we signed a recognised centre half, WTF is that all about....

We'll be rid of Tommy fairly soon but those who think they'll see a big improvement are living on cloud cuckoo land

Poor Tommy he should never have been given the job in the first place, but what was SG excuse for getting rid of

Danny (I feel our club should have the ambition to make the top 6) so he give the job to Tommy and cuts the budget,

Saturday was the first time I recall a chant telling our manager to GTF for quite a while. Can't remember similar for Danny or Gus, even when they were disliked by many, might be back to Coughlin for that.

Don't practically like calling other posters a fool but that is just what you are with that post.

Really can't be arsed going though your list. All I would say is are you an arm chair fan if not then you know very well who was acceptable and who was not.

Surprised you are happy with Tommy Craig , each to their own I suppose.

A rangers fan at work was at the game and he claims never to have heard fans booing their wown team so much. he said it was like a competition between the west bank and the family stand to see who could boo the most/loudest

He's clearly forgotten about Wallace, Grieg and Le Guen

One thing I did notice while watching some of the game on Alba, the crowd-or rather lack of it - in the main stand. Regardless of the foul weather, this is testament to the drivel being served up by the players. I have absolutely no intention of going to any more matches under this current regime and the sooner more take this view, the sooner change must happen. How any of the board who appointed Craig in the first place can look themselves in the mirror defies explanation. Any normal person would be acutely embarrassed at having - yet again - made a disastrous mistake in appointing someone so incompetent, and i can actually understand their reluctance to admit their mistake and do something about it.

In the meantime, one point from 21 and yet another game without scoring. Yes, those English non league players are doing a fine job for you Tommy. Your disrespect for Scottish football and StMirren fans knows no boundaries. Keep it up and you will soon be able to go and watch Celtic on a regular basis again. Just please leave my club to someone who has even a basic grasp of football.

Please go ya waste of space !....go and watch yer first love Celtic and leave us to pick up the mess you have made of the wee club we love ! You are a total embarrassment , all the crap you spout after each defeat is a joke you bought a lot of inferior players and say that are missing a guy that's a legend but is 36 did you not take that into mind when bringing these wasters to the club please go ya total fud!,

One thing I did notice while watching some of the game on Alba, the crowd-or rather lack of it - in the main stand. Regardless of the foul weather, this is testament to the drivel being served up by the players. I have absolutely no intention of going to any more matches under this current regime and the sooner more take this view, the sooner change must happen. How any of the board who appointed Craig in the first place can look themselves in the mirror defies explanation. Any normal person would be acutely embarrassed at having - yet again - made a disastrous mistake in appointing someone so incompetent, and i can actually understand their reluctance to admit their mistake and do something about it.

In the meantime, one point from 21 and yet another game without scoring. Yes, those English non league players are doing a fine job for you Tommy. Your disrespect for Scottish football and StMirren fans knows no boundaries. Keep it up and you will soon be able to go and watch Celtic on a regular basis again. Just please leave my club to someone who has even a basic grasp of football.

Frustration I get , missing the odd game because of it I get. Never mind there are plenty from our area who think the same and board buses for Ibrox and Parkhead simply because we are a wee shite team.

I'm in the latter meaning will miss out certain games because of frustration.but never would I turn my back on St Mirren people come and go in the club , the club lives on because of the support. If we were all to do that the club would die.

where do I sign ????

If I knew how to set one up online I would.

Frustration I get , missing the odd game because of it I get. Never mind there are plenty from our area who think the same and board buses for Ibrox and Parkhead simply because we are a wee shite team.

I'm in the latter meaning will miss out certain games because of frustration.but never would I turn my back on St Mirren people come and go in the club , the club lives on because of the support. If we were all to do that the club would die.

What other way do we tell our BoD that we don't want our current manager. I was going to buy a ticket for the cup game against Inverness but no chance now. I am a season ticket holder but after having a couple days to digest the performance on Sat I won't be back until TC is sacked. Saturday was the straw that broke the camels back as most of our performances this season have been honking.