The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

I never bother reading past who's fit & who's not in the papers, 99% of the time managers & players just speak in clichés about how the squad's a good bunch of guys, that spirit is good at training, just need a break, etc - the guy's (TC in this instance) gotta talk the talk, I'm sure he now realises that we have problems at both ends of the park, after all we're regularly reminded that the management/players read this site (more fool them). whistling.gif

Looking at the wider picture as I've said previously I don't see TC resigning and given our money worries we're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Having said that I remember SG saying Tom Hendrie's job was the safest in Scottish football as we couldn't afford to sack him just before that ICT game, perhaps I'm in the minority but do we really want that sorta humiliation?

As ever I try to remember that it's always been a bumpy ride, being a Saints supporter, and will hope for a change in our current fortunes...............

It amazes me that people actually listen to, dissect and then get themselves wound up about these manager interviews. My only desire for a Saints managers public interview is he keeps himself out of trouble with the SFA. If he manages that then it's a success.

I haven't paid any attention to a St Mirren managers interview for years. It's the least important part of a managers job IMO.

Would it somehow make things better if Tommy was a great public orator and his interviews were akin to the Gettysburg address? I don't think so.

Happy Birthdat tommy!!!!!

When I get older, losing those games,

every single week.

Will you still be singing songs and making noise?

After games with Accies, Thistle and bhoys.

And If the saints are still suffering defeat,

Will the board show me the door,

Will they still keep me when we're getting beat see,

And I've reached that 64!

Hopefully not TC

Ach FFS get a grip man. Losing isn't fun but allowing it to affect you like this is not good news.

And you're doing everyone's head in with this constant wallowing in self pity.

Ach FFS get a grip man. Someone whining about losing isn't fun but allowing it to affect you like is not good news.

Edited by a50lennyc

I emailed the club and asked them

how many more will Tommy be allowed to lose before his position is 'considered'

I got no response , so to anyone who thinks its okay to lose today , do we apply that logic next league game and the one after .... Etc ?

It's okay , we might win the next one ?

Or Tommy out ?

A coupon up, first beer cracked and a good game about to start on TV. All I need is for the old duffer to announce his resignation (or dismissal) and the evening wouldn't be so bad. Obviously I didn't go today and I never missed it one iota. This has to change and fast . Im not paying to watch his shit next week and if I'm getting to that stage then Gilmour and co should be getting worried (I'm certain I'm far from alone in my feelings). ST home games only for me until old clueless is gone.