The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

Thing is... with the midfield effectively having to protect a shit defence, we could have Ronaldo and Ronaldhino up front and make them look shit!!!

How many "shit" players have we got rid of only to see them be star turns elsewhere?

I refuse to judge any of the three strikers as long as they are playing for a clueless manager and in front of a shambolic defence.

Yes

Why? Will you lose sleep if I choose not to!?

:-P

Really? Ask Dundee fans about that.

Sweet dreams.

So one is your answer and even that's debatable. The star turns that we have got rid of must be in your dreamslol.gif

"A centre half would be the order of the day, another forward who can put the ball in the back of the net would be nice, and who knows, a midfielder. So you're looking at the three departments."

Oh no, that'll be the rumours thread taken up for the whole of January by Elvis!!!!!

Not to mention my inbox being packed with PMs from lovestreet... :rolleyes:

Hold tight!

I can't believe he is still in charge and was talking about making signings in January, hope he is gone by Christmas, the fans don't want him, the players hate his training methods, he has lost in the dressing room also, morale is down because on his ineptitude.

"A centre half would be the order of the day, another forward who can put the ball in the back of the net would be nice, and who knows, a midfielder. So you're looking at the three departments."

Oh no, that'll be the rumours thread taken up for the whole of January by Elvis!!!!!

Talking of Elvis where is our little ray of sunshine? Probably posting under a number of his aliases

Can Craig cook, clean and iron cos he sure as hell can't manage a football team

Cook - too many cooks spoiled the broth so he offloaded Danny.

Clean - he can clean his desk oot the morra

Iron - he canny iron out our scoring or defensive problems

So I agree , but hopefully he can `manage` to leave before he takes us down