The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

The board don't deserve anymore of the fans money, they have been dining out on past achievements for too long now.

What a mess.

Surprised no one has quoted 2013 yet. Does anyone in the bod read this? Is TC oblivious to this disaster? Are we voiceless? Do we count? We should boycott the fcuking game

When any SPL managers job opens it says in the press that wealthy ex-players apply on first year "work for free" deals. They are minted anyway and looking to "get in". This is also true of the likes of Phil Brown when he stated this when applying for Hearts. Gardening leave and advertise on this basis?

Look on the bright side guys.. We may be the only senior team in Britain without a clean sheet this season, but we've scored more goals than both Motherwell and Aston Villa! Only the 3rd worst team at that side of the pitch!

post-2667-0-25011500-1417562940_thumb.jp

I think like us neither of these saw that as a problem....business as usual

Craig should do the honourable thing and walk. There is no doubt the guy would have made good money from football when you look at the career he's had. Better men than Craig have held their hands up and walked when they've realised their time is up, Strachan at Middlesborough, McCall at Motherwell to name two.

Craig is starting to look like an incompetent, bitter, angry little man and quite frankly a wage thief.

Guest TPAFKATS

TC: "To be fair to Stevie Thompson, Isaac Osbourne, John McGinn and Jim Goodwin, they have all come back from lengthy lay-offs so I wasn't too surprised at how ineffective we were as a team."

blink.png

Just when you think his interviews and incompetency cant get any worse

Guest TPAFKATS

At the AGM TC was asked how long he would continue if results continued.

He replied "18 months....." At the AGM the BoD publicly backed him 100%. Vote of confidence.... then sacked?

Get this joker out of our club NOW.

Please.

I don't think I've disliked a "manager" as much as this guy since Hay.

I'm there as well Slash. Was talking to a bud earlier who thought TC was similar to Hay - not just the sellik connection

TC: "To be fair to Stevie Thompson, Isaac Osbourne, John McGinn and Jim Goodwin, they have all come back from lengthy lay-offs so I wasn't too surprised at how ineffective we were as a team."

blink.png

:lol:

To me that sounds like a man happy to pick up a wage and who couldn't give a flying f**k.

If he's not removed from his position immediately it's clear the BoD are losing interest.

Has never been a decent football manager, and never will be.

Should never have been appointed as manager of our club and I honestly cannot believe there was one single person who thought he should be chosen. Except the people who pay his wages. Of which he deserves not one penny.

A charlatan of a football manager.

Go now Tommy Craig. No one who truly loves St.Mirren wants you.

blink.png

He knew the team would be ineffective?

So fans travelled a long distance for a midweek game in winter. To watch and support their team, who's manager wasn't surprised at how shit they were?

He's sticking two fingers up at you! The fans are not relevant to him. He used a cup replay with a next round tie against a similar level team awaiting, as a bounce game.