The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

Do they?

The vast majority?

Or the vocal minority on here?

Have you spent the last couple of months in a vacuum?

Did you hear what was left of the crowd after the Partick game/

Did you see the level of support for the cup game?

Did you not read about the ICT replay?

Vocal minority my @rse!

Do they?

The vast majority?

Or the vocal minority on here?

I don't know of anyone who is keen for TC to remain apart from maybe TopCat on here. Non of my dozen or so St Mirren mates want him to stay.

I will do a wee straw poll for you tomorrow of the dozen or so guys that sit around me tomorrow and see what the consensus is. Scientific enough?:-)

This is the first season in my many year's of supporting St Mirren that I would contemplate giving a home game a miss if something half decent came up despite having a season ticket. I was almost tempted to volunteer to take my 2 year old son to a birthday party in Glasgow to avoid having to watch us.:-(

This is the first season in my many year's of supporting St Mirren that I would contemplate giving a home game a miss if something half decent came up despite having a season ticket. I was almost tempted to volunteer to take my 2 year old son to a birthday party in Glasgow to avoid having to watch us.:-(

It's meant to be my nephews first game tomorrow. Don't know if I can let it happen to him!

Rumour has it TC will be sacked today before Stewart Gilmour goes off on holiday.

Watch this space

Can't see it. Media interviews yesterday and interview on official site this morning, wouldn't make sense to sack him after that.

The meeting, if indeed there is one, will probably define a target. E.g. 6 points from next three games.

Can't see it. Media interviews yesterday and interview on official site this morning, wouldn't make sense to sack him after that.

The meeting, if indeed there is one, will probably define a target. E.g. 6 points from next three games.

You need to have a meeting to decide that? TC should know this bearing in mind the crisis we are having. A draw tomorrow at best with the usual Christmas gift humping by Septics.

I don't know of anyone who is keen for TC to remain apart from maybe TopCat on here.

I'm TC's sole fan, and I'm not even a fan :lol:

My position hasn't changed since the start of the season, that was: I didn't agree with the appointment but I will give him to Christmas. Would have said the same thing whoever had been given the gig.

We have 3 games to Christmas, and he has 3 games to get us out the bottom 2. Two of those games are kind fixtures, at home to fellow bottom six sides. He simply has to deliver in these games.

County are playing United tonight and Well are playing Celtic early tomorrow. Hopefully those results go as expected and we will know before KO tomorrow that a win will see us move up to 10th.

As I said when the appointment was made, if we are 11th or 12th on Christmas Day he should be sacked. And I believe if we are he will be.