The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

I pray we win 1-0 and all 12 of you who take part in this miss the goal.

It's the minimum you deserve for this hilariously deluded act of hubris.

The guy is pissed off at the state of the club and wants to make a statement to the BOD to try to influence change. Whether you agree or not why do you feel the need to insult him?

Am a season ticket holder and I have not been back since we got beat off Partick at home. I see like me others have done the same as the attendance was down today. I won't be back until Tommy Craig leaves our club.

If the board persists with this manager and attendances start to dwindle further unlike me others might decide not to come back then that would be a tragedy.

Time to sack Tommy as the board have duty to the clubs supporters and share holders and majority of them are in favour of removing this man.

Thommocloud9.gif out injured again - you could cut TC some slack over not getting an expensive probable like Clarkson in when Thommocloud9.gif was first injured but he has to take most of the blame for exacerbating the situation by playing him against Dunfermline in the LC back in August.

Playing him for the full 90 against ICT was (going into drama queen mode) criminal. He needed to be wrapped in cotton wool not sacrificed in a last attempt to regain some credibility.

TTG TC! bye1.gif

Tommy Craig says he will "soldier on" in his interview.

Honest to christ will somebody put him out his misery.

It's a disgrace. One point in 8 home games. No clean sheets and we are joint bottom. What other club would keep such a manager.

He should resign immediately and apologise to the supporters for making a rip roaring c*nt of it