The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

Stayed away today and glad I did TBH.

I will not be back whilst TC is 'managing' the team being supported by a BOD that appear to have given up the ghost. I questioned them last season but this farce of a season has convinced me that they also need to go.

I know how much they've done for the club and I am thankful for all their (past) hard work. Now they are just coasting along to our inevitable drop back to the lower league(s). What the hell are they thinking? Will there be more buyers lining up to purchase a lower league team? Possibly, but not for the unrealistic amount that they are demanding at the moment. It's a buyers market and no one wants to pay what they are demanding.

Time for the board to do what is right by St.Mirren, either sell up for a realistic price or get involved again. First thing on the agenda is give TC the bullet.

It's a disgrace. One point in 8 home games. No clean sheets and we are joint bottom. What other club would keep such a manager.

He should resign immediately and apologise to the supporters for making a rip roaring c*nt of it

Would obviously need some research, but it would most likely be at another club with a BoD who are desperate to sell for what appears to be an over-inflated price, are in a sponsorless league without two of that countries best supported teams in it, and where, despite a recent record of handing managers one year rolling deals, a self-confessed tired and out-of-ideas BoD (who have no money to pay someone on a two year deal off should it go badly) inexplicably handed a proven managerial failure that two year deal while not interviewing any of the fifty applicants who had shown an interest in the position.

Answers on a postcard to:

There's no other clubs that fcuking daft competition,

C/O B&W Army fans forum.

Edited by pozbaird

Bad news according to someone at Hospitality a director said TC is going nowhere

That was what I thought. .

Ideally , we need him out before the next window opens but I honestly think , with the way thing are , that wont happen. .

Wee Chick said the BoD will decide his future on Monday but that would be conjecture more than anything , l think. .

We might need Mothercare to go into admin' to save us now. .

According to tommy craigs wiki page he has a better record at saint mirren than he did with charleroi after the same amount of games.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Craig ... 15.79 win percentage.... Seems like he was in charge of the belgians for 5 months and 19 games, and he has had 19 games with saints now and it must be around 5 months he has been the manager... It's a sign !

This is the kind of situation when I think football contracts are absolutely ridiculous!

If I was doing my job as ineptly and as badly as him I would be given 3 warnings then sacked no compo zilch hee haw regardless if I was on a contract or not .

So why does the football business still maintain in having to compensate idiots like TC, Especially when he comes out with a pre match comment of 3 points aren't important today he is an absolute deluded fool.

I'd be amazed that when a manager has lost 73% of league games, when he was won 1 point out of 24 at home, when we have 0 clean sheets in 19 games, when we fail to score in 75% of home games, and in 50% of league games we register 2 or less shots on target that we would be forced to pay him 2 years wages for 6 months work if we want to dismiss him now due to how dreadful results and performances have been under his tenure. A quadruple pay bonus for serving up abject failure? I think not.

Like many others, never went today. And given the radio reports in the car travelling home with the family I'm glad I never bothered. Completely hate saying something like that but until that complete f**king idiot is bagged then the apathy will never lift. Honestly, he makes the likes of H*y and Coughlin look like Mourinho.

Get him to f**k now if we have any dignity or credibility left.

That was what I thought. .

Ideally , we need him out before the next window opens but I honestly think , with the way thing are , that wont happen. .

Wee Chick said the BoD will decide his future on Monday but that would be conjecture more than anything , l think. .

We might need Mothercare to go into admin' to save us now. .

Motherwell are on the brink of a takeover according to the interview with md Alan Burrows on Radio Scotland earlier. Cross that get out clause out then. Any other straws that we can clutch at or do we need to get the finger out sack him and make it happen for ourselves.

I'm saddened, sickened, troubled and utterly frustrated at the shit fest that this club has slowly but steadily walked into.

I've never advocated that anyone lose their job, hate that shit, but I suggest it is now time that this club consider their options on who calls the shots when it comes to setting out a team that is going to compete with energy and some ambition to contest their current fixture obligations..........

The big problem with my wish is that the current bod now need to dig deep collectively and arrest the slide that now afflicts the depreciating asset of ST mirren FC , a professional club that tries to compete in football and is nearly an established SPFL club.

Wtf are we as a club and supporters gonna do to change things............I am utterly despondent that the club I love is so hamstrung and inept.